- Q. - National Green Tribunal (NGT) given its approval for the week-long which festival is held on the banks of Mahanadi river in Cuttack?
Description Of This Question
National Green Tribunal(NGT) given its approval for the week-long annual Baliyatra festival from November 14 at the designated ground if the same was not located on Mahanadi riverbed as was alleged in the original application (OA). All steps would be taken to ensure that the river water is not polluted due to the festival. Additional Government Advocate (AGA) of Orissa High Court, Janmejaya Katakia the NGT bench of Justice S P Wangdi and expert member Prof P C Mishra clarified that the confusion over the conduct of the festival.
Related Topics & Questions:
- किस संस्थान के छात्र समूह ने अपने एरियल रोबोटिक्स की पहल के तहत स्वदेशी हार्डवेयर और सॉफ्टवेयर का उपयोग ड्रोन विकसित किया था?
- The 3rd Edition Of Taj Literature Festival to begin in ?
- What is the name of Japanese cell biologist, won The Nobel Prize in medicine for discoveries on how cells break down and recycle their own components?
- Ministry of HUPA and Common Services Centre e-Governance Services India Limited of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology signed an (MoU) for enabling online submission of applications under which scheme?
- Which state has ranked no.1 position in the World Bank study report in India in the field of energy efficiency?