- Q. - Name the robot name has been introduced by Kumbakonam based City Union Bank to improve customer service?
Description Of This Question
Kumbakonam based City Union Bank has introduced a robot on pilot basis to improve customer service. The robot is named CUB-LAKSHMI. The robot has been introduced in Thyagaraya Nagar branch of Chennai. Lakshmi designed and developed by a French Company, has been programmed to answer about 120 general banking questions/query in English language. However in near future it will be programmed to speak in Tamil and Malayalam languages also. A single robot cost around Rs 7-8 Lakhs and can perform work of 3-4 persons. The bank has a plan to deploy 25 robots by the end of the year 2016, if the trail run succeeds.
Related Topics & Questions:
- What is the new which has included by the Oxford English Dictionary which expresses emotions like irritation, disappointment etc.,?
- Which Government has allocated 40.68 hectare land in Hingloi to Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) for LIGO India Project?
- India jointly agreed with which country to maintain the pace of their high-level exchanges in counter- terrorism and other fields?
- कौन सा ग्रह हरे रंग का प्रकाश उत्सर्जित करता है?
- Which state education department has partnered with US based technology firm CISCO to promote digital learning across the state using virtual digital room?