- Q. - Name the mobile app has been launched by Maharashtra to check violation of child rights on November 9, 2016?
Description Of This Question
The Maharashtra government along with the State Child Rights Protection Commission launched ‘CHIRAG’ mobile application on November 9 2016 to enable the submission of complaints related to violation of child rights. The App “Child Helpline for Information on Rights and Address Grievances” (CHIRAG) was launched by MaharashtraWomen and Child Welfare Minister Pankaja Munde and will be available for download on Google Playstore while an IOS version would be launched shortly.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which place is recently added in conservation reserve for the uniqueness over 140 birds varieties?
- Eminent American theatre – film director has passed away in Los Angeles at the age of 65. Who is he?
- Who became the Canada’s first Sikh Senator to showcase the rich diversity of Sikh and South Asian art and culture?
- Name the former Indian cricketer has been made as a brand ambassador for the second T20 World Cup for the Blind categories?
- What is the full form of IFAD?