- Q. - Name the medical service has been launched for ESIC beneficiaries by Shri Bandaru Dattatreya, the Minister of State at Dwarka?
Description Of This Question
Shri Bandaru Dattatreya, the Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Labor and Employment launched the ‘Kahin-Bhi-Kabhi-Bhi’ medical facilities for The Employees’ StateInsurance Corporation (ESIC) beneficiaries of Delhi and Inaugurated the 6 bedded Day Care Unit’ of ESI Dispensary on November 8 at Dwarka. This makes ESIC dispensaries a complete medical unit with facilities like OPD care, family welfare services, full-time laboratory and X-ray and diagnostic care enabling the beneficiaries and their families to visit the day care centre for minor disorder instead of going to ESIC hospitals.
Related Topics & Questions:
- What is the name of famous Political Cartoonist who recently of passed away ?
- शुद्ध सोना कितने कैरेट का होता है?
- What is the deadline for Union Power Ministry to achieve 100% electrification for all in India?
- Former Union Minister and Senior BJP leader has passed away in Bhopal due to Heart Attack at the age of 81. Who is he?
- Recently, State Bank of India introduced a new home lone scheme namely ______for young working professionals/executives ?