- Q. - Name the high-speed, intelligent unmanned sea vessel has been developed by China which could be used for a host of applications including submarine detection?
Description Of This Question
China has developed a high-speed, intelligent unmanned sea vessel which could be used for a host of applications including submarine detection. According to Xinhua, the “SeaFly-01″completed a test at Nanhu Lake in Wuhan. The 10.25-meter-long vessel could acquire a maximum speed of 45 knots. It was built with carbon fiber material, and is equipped with BeiDou communication navigation technology. It is able to “learn” independently and avoid barriers, among other functions.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who became fastest cricketer to make 10 ODI centuries ?
- Which country leaders along with Turkish leaders had agreed to intensify military and intelligence contacts after a meeting in Istanbul?
- Which multiplex chain in India has partnered with State Bank of India(SBI) to enable cash withdrawal of Rs 2000 at their multiplex ?
- The five-day long Durga Puja was celebrated by the Hindu community in which state of India?
- How much amount imposed fine on Airtel, Vodafone and Idea mobile network companies for denying connectivity to Jio?