- Q. - Name the high-speed, intelligent unmanned sea vessel has been developed by China which could be used for a host of applications including submarine detection?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
China has developed a high-speed, intelligent unmanned sea vessel which could be used for a host of applications including submarine detection. According to Xinhua, the “SeaFly-01″completed a test at Nanhu Lake in Wuhan. The 10.25-meter-long vessel could acquire a maximum speed of 45 knots. It was built with carbon fiber material, and is equipped with BeiDou communication navigation technology. It is able to “learn” independently and avoid barriers, among other functions.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which centre has been launched by the Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis which spread over 7,000 square feet at Nariman Point in south Mumbai?
- Which Airport Terminal 3 has achieved “Platinum” rating from Indian Green Building Council?
- Which state has become the first state to implement the benefits of 7th Central Pay commission to its employees with effect from 01.01.17?
- Which edition of Jamnalal Bajaj Foundation Award was awarded on 7 November 2016 in Mumbai, Maharashtra?
- Sri Lankan government has decided to obtain 10 diesel engines from which company in India under credit line facility provided by Indian government?