- Q. - Name the former Indian cricketer has been made as a brand ambassador for the second T20 World Cup for the Blind categories?
Description Of This Question
Former India captain Rahul Dravid has been made brand ambassador for the second T20 World Cup for the Blind in a offer to create awarness about the tournament. He would mentor the visually-impaired, Dravidstated he might need some mentoring from them. What they did is a lot tougher than what I had did. It would be foolish for him to say that he could mentor them because he had never experienced what it was like to be a visually-impaired cricketer. His role is to create awareness about this event. The tournament will commence on January 28 next year, and will be held across eight Indian cities. The Cricket Association for the Blind in India (CABI), the cricketing arm of Samarthanam Trust for the Disabled, will play host.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Recently, The Government today banned duty – free import of capital goods for power generation and transmission projects under the EPCG Scheme. EPCG stands for ?
- Which city to hold the 2016 Kabaddi world cup to be held from October 7th to 22nd 2016?
- परम्परानुसार बजट कब प्रस्तुत किया जाता है?
- किस विदेशी बैंक नें उबेर के साथ एक टाई-अप के तहत छह देशों में अपने क्रेडिट कार्ड धारकों से कैब जयजयकार के लिए 25 प्रतिशत तक का नकद-वापस मिलने की घोषणा की?
- What is the current Repo Rate?