- Q. - MNRE has issued bidding guidelines for setting up _____________ Wind Power Projects connected to inter-state transmission system (ISTS)?
Description Of This Question
Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE) provided Guidelines for transparent bidding process for implementation of Scheme for setting up of 1000 MW Wind Power Project connected to inter-state transmission system (ISTS). The power projects would be selected through open competitive bidding followed by e-reverse auction and the capacity to be bid out could be over 1,000 MW, if there is demand from buying entities. The implementing agency Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI) has already floated a document for selection of bidders under the Scheme.
Related Topics & Questions:
- तारे का रंग किसका सूचक है?
- What is the name of project is launched by the PM Narendra Modi to mark the 16th foundation day for Chattisgarh?
- Leonard Cohen who passed away on November 11, 2016 in California was a famous?
- President inaugurates aviation show in _____________.
- Recently, Muktesh Kumar Pardeshi has been appointed as India’s envoy to which among the following countries?