- Q. - India’s gross-value increased growth is expected to quicken to how much percentage this year from 7.2% in 2015-16?
Description Of This Question
India’s gross-value increased growth is expected to quicken to 7.6% this year from 7.2% in 2015-16, driven by sustained support from public capex spending was reported by DBS. According to the global financial services major, while private sector activity remains depressed, high frequency fiscal numbers point to sustained support from public capex spending. The upcoming seasonal festive boost should provide some relief, followed by better consumption on wage increases and a normal monsoon.
Related Topics & Questions:
- In which place, Pranab Mukherjee inaugurated the first edition of World Sustainable Development Summit (WSDS)?
- _____________ to join world leaders in wax at Madame Tussauds.
- _______________ railway station has been named the cleanest in India in the A1 category.
- What is name of platform that delivers engaging Omni-channel experiences which would released by the Infosys?
- Who has been appointed as the new chairman of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)?