- Q. - Indian railway and Assam has announced a Joint Venture for the construction of four elevated railway tracks in the state. What is the project cost?
Description Of This Question
Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu, on November 10, 2016, announced a joint venture project worth Rs. 5000 crore with Assam government for the construction of four elevated railway tracks between Kamakhya and New Guwahati.
Related Topics & Questions:
- कितने भारतीय-अमेरिकियों को अमेरिका में 400 सबसे अमीर लोगों में से फोर्ब्स की सूची के आधार में रखा हैं?
- कितने संस्था सेबी द्वारा शेयर बाजार तंत्र के दुरुपयोग के माध्यम से कर चोरी और अवैध लाभ से संबंधित एक मामले में प्रतिबंध लगा दिया गया है?
- Name the Indian cricketer who is signed as Brand Ambassador for Hublot watches ?
- Who has been elected as the National President of All India Manufacturer’s Association (AIMO) at the 75th Annual General Body Meeting held recently in Mumbai?
- Which Government has allocated 40.68 hectare land in Hingloi to Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) for LIGO India Project?