- Q. - India jointly with which country has signed deals to increase oil production worth $1.45 billion?
Description Of This Question
Venezuela’s President Nicolas Maduro and Executive Director of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation, Narendra Kumar Verma signed oil production deals worth $1.45 billion in Caracas, Venezuela on November 4, 2016. The aim is to increase oil production. The agreement comes amid a severe economic crisis in Venezuela and it is a way to boost
Related Topics & Questions:
- What is the name of famous Political Cartoonist who recently of passed away ?
- भारत की कौनसी नदी विन्ध्य एवं सतपुड़ा पर्वत श्रृखलाओं के बीच से होकर बहती है?
- What is the name of tenth edition digital video festival which would be remembered for recording the highest-ever participation?
- He hopes to join —– university soon
- Which festival would be held at the village in Dausa district, Rajsthan to promote rural tourism in the area for two days?