- Q. - How much fund has invested for renewable energy companies to help New Delhi meet its clean energy goals by the Union Government?
Description Of This Question
The Indian government and three state-run firms would jointly prepared an equity fund of up to $2 billion for renewable energy companies to help New Delhi meet its clean energy goals. Private and public companies would be able to immerse into an initial amount of more than $1 billion starting next fiscal year.. India’s government hopes the Clean Energy Equity Fund (CEEF) would attract pension and insurance funds from Canada and Europe.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Dr Sonam Wangchuk who won RolexGlobal Enterprise Award belongs to which state?
- किस तारीख को गरीबी उन्मूलन के लिए हर साल अंतर्राष्ट्रीय दिवस मनाया जाता है?
- Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister launched _________ insurance scheme for working class ?
- भारतीय रेशम निर्यात संवर्धन परिषद 5 वीं इंडिया इंटरनेशनल सिल्क मेला किस शहर में आयोजित किया गया था?
- Name the new yojana has been launched by Minister of State (I/C) for Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Shri Rajiv Pratap Rudy?