- Q. - How many new banks have jointed Unified Payments Interface (UPI) bandwagon, thereby the total counts using UPI to 26?
Description Of This Question
Five new banks have joined the Unified Payments Interface (UPI) bandwagon, thereby taking the total number of banks using UPI to 26. It include public sector lenders, State Bank of India, Allahabad Bank and Bank of Baroda and two private banks HDFC Bank and IDFC Bank. The applications are currently live only for the banks’ own customers and after being tested till they will be made available to the public through the android play store.
Related Topics & Questions:
- 1st instance of Satyagraha was held in which city of India ?
- Which of the following banks has launched IndPay mobile app?
- Recently a project launched by State Bank of India ?
- On which date World Bank released Report “India crossed $2 trillion figure” ?
- Argentina defeated Paraguay in Copa America, 2015 semifinals. Which of the following teams will Argentina face in the finals?