- Q. - How many new banks have jointed Unified Payments Interface (UPI) bandwagon, thereby the total counts using UPI to 26?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Five new banks have joined the Unified Payments Interface (UPI) bandwagon, thereby taking the total number of banks using UPI to 26. It include public sector lenders, State Bank of India, Allahabad Bank and Bank of Baroda and two private banks HDFC Bank and IDFC Bank. The applications are currently live only for the banks’ own customers and after being tested till they will be made available to the public through the android play store.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which of the following has been selected as Kerala’s Brand Ambassador for Ayurveda?
- Which organization awarded with UN Climate Solutions Award ?
- What is the name of Chinese Space Agency ?
- INS Sardar Patel commissioned in Coastal town of Gujarat at which place ?
- Which organization awarded with Porter Prize for social progress ?