- Q. - How many medals have been won by India at the Commonwealth Wrestling Championships in Singapore?
Description Of This Question
Rio Olympian Sandeep Tomar, Amit Dhankar and Satyawart Kadian bagged gold medals in their respective men’s freestyle categories , totally India has won 29 medals at the Commonwealth Wrestling Championships in Singapore. Men’s Freestyle –57kg wrestler Sandeep Tomar clinched Gold medal, Men’s Freestyle – 70kg wrestler Amit Dhankhar clinched Gold medal, Men’s Freestyle – 97kg wrestler Satyawart clinched Gold, Roubaljeet clinched Silver medal and so on.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which flight is successfully tested by the Hindustan Aeronautical Limited (HAL) at Bangalore?
- Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare J P Nadda has launched Project Sunrise on for prevention of AIDS specially among people injecting drugs in the ______ North – Eastern states recently ?
- Which country has once again blocked India’s effort to join NSG in a meeting in Seoul on November 4 2016?
- किस विजय की स्मृति में अकबर ने बुलन्द दरवाजा का निर्माण करवाया था?
- Who won T20 world cup 2016