- Q. - How many Indian families are listed among the Forbes Asia’s 50 Richest Families?
Description Of This Question
17 Indian families get place in 2016 edition of Forbes Asia’s 50 Richest Families. The 17 entries from India have a combined wealth of $153.61 billion. Lee family of South Korea, topped the list for the second year in a row. Its combined wealth grew to $29.6 billion, up from $26.6 billion last year. The family owns Samsung group.Among Indian the top place is occupied by Ambani family.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who won the gold medal in women’s individual category at the 12th South Asian Games (SAG) ?
- Olympics 2016 to be held at ?
- Israel National Security Council has signed an agreement with which country undersecretary of state for Political affairs for development of anti-missile defense systems?
- First green rail corridor opens in _____?
- Name the Indian cricketer who is signed as Brand Ambassador for Hublot watches ?