- Q. - How many Bilateral Advance Pricing Agreements (APA) with UK to have a smooth taxation system India has signed?
Description Of This Question
India and the UK have signed 3 Bilateral Advance Pricing Agreements (APAs) on November 18, 2016 CBDT has so far signed 41 APAs out of which 38 are unilateral and 3 are bilateral.It seeks to introduce certainty in tax law by reducing compliance costs and make tax regime investment friendly.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Sri Lankan government has decided to obtain 10 diesel engines from which company in India under credit line facility provided by Indian government?
- Which Indian hockey team captain has bagged the 28th Jimmy George foundation award instituted for the best sports person in the state?
- Which institute group of students has been developing drones using indigenous hardware and software under the initiative of its Aerial Robotics?
- Who has been appointed as Brand Ambassador of Vizag Steel by R Ramakrishnan, Director and Co-Founder Baseline Ventures?
- Which year is the deadline for Union Government to completely seal the India-Pakistan border as part of an extensive plan to monitor the country’s frontier security?