- Q. - GATT (General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade) is
- 1 international agreement signed in 1947 between non-communist nations with the object of encouraging international trade unobstructed by tariff barriers
- 2 agreement which seeks to achieve its aim by arranging and encouraging bargaining with trade concessions between members
- 3 Both option A and B
- 4 None of the above
Description Of This Question
Oops! Sorry No Description Found, Suggest us a description, hit a comment below!
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which State Governor has taken the additional charge of Tamilnadu due to Current Governor Konijeti Rosaiah’s tenure ended on August 30?
- What is the name of Morocco’s Islamic Justice and Development Party leader who has been appointed for another term as the country’s prime minister?
- Who wons the 2016 Miami Open Title ?
- In which place, Shri J P Nadda led the yoga session at the 69th session of the WHO Regional Committee of South-East Asia Region?
- Who is the country’s most successful para climber won the Gold medal in IFSC Para Climbing Cup in the United Kingdom?