Related Topics & Questions:
- If it is possible to make only one meaningful English word with the second, the fourth, the fifth and seventh letters of the word COURTESY, using each letter only once in the word, which of the following will be the third letter of that word? If no such word can be formed, give ‘N’ as the answer and if more than one such word can be formed, give ‘M’ as the answer.
- Which date is observed as the International Day of Older Persons every year?
- The first Person to reach South Pole was____________
- Who honoured for exemplary agriculture work ?
- How many billion solar masses discovered to quasars SDSS J0 100 + 2802 by scientists ?