- Q. - Economic think-tank NCAER has pegged India’s GDP growth at what percent for the year 2016-17?
Description Of This Question
Economic think-tank NCAER has pegged India’s GDP growth at 7.6% for 2016-17, following a pick-up in rural demand and “positive signals” on the manufacturing front. The manufacturing sector is giving positive signals with Purchasers’ Managers Index, Index of Industrial Production for core sectors. According to NCAER, the anticipated improvement in the agricultural sector and the associated increase in rural demand will give an upward push to economic growth. The Monetary Policy Committee has also forecasted a 7.6% growth.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The 14th World Day Against the Death Penalty is observed on which day on the theme of terrorism?
- What is the name of stealth fighter is unveiled in public by the China government?
- Which board had been reconstituted with P S Raghavan, former Ambassador to Russia, as its head?
- किस तारीख को गरीबी उन्मूलन के लिए हर साल अंतर्राष्ट्रीय दिवस मनाया जाता है?
- The Central Vigilance Commission (CVC) has now made it compulsory for the public sector banks to report to it all such matters involving funds over how much amount?