- Q. - Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) launched ‘Startup Mentorship Circle‘ in which city to mentor startups, connect them to the global marketplace ?
Description Of This Question
Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) launched ‘Startup Mentorship Circle‘ in Mumbai to mentor startups, connect them to the global marketplace and their think-tanks for them to scale up and succeed in an exponential way on November 5, 2016. Startup Mentorship Circle is truly a strong eco-system for nurturing innovation and startups to drive sustainable economic growth and generate large scale employment opportunities.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Name of US Astronaut who passed away recently ?
- Kalesar National Park situated in
- Who launched ‘Hunter Fraud Score’, a new scoring mechanism that measures the probability of fraud in a credit application across banking and insurance industries.
- For safety, the fuse wire used in the mains for household supply of electricity must be made of metal having
- Who has been re-elected as Spanish Prime Minister received 170 votes in his favour, while 111 voted against his re-election?