- Q. - Bajaj Allianz General Insurance has signed agreement with which bank to sell its insurance products through the bank branches?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Public sector bank Canara Bank has signed a corporate agency agreement Bajaj Allianz General Insurance for the distribution of Bajaj Allianz’s general insurance products through its branches. As per the agreement Bajaj Allianz General Insurance will offer its leading general insurance plans to the customers of Canara Bank.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Elephant researcher awarded with Chevalier de l’Ordre National du Mérite, which is one of the highest civilian recognitions of the French government?
- Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare J P Nadda has launched Project Sunrise on for prevention of AIDS specially among people injecting drugs in the ______ North – Eastern states recently ?
- World Migratory day is observed on
- What is the name of tenth edition digital video festival which would be remembered for recording the highest-ever participation?
- What is the name of new species of fish which is found in Kerala waters by a team of CMFRI scientists led by E M Abdus samad?