- Q. - Bajaj Allianz General Insurance has signed agreement with which bank to sell its insurance products through the bank branches?
Description Of This Question
Public sector bank Canara Bank has signed a corporate agency agreement Bajaj Allianz General Insurance for the distribution of Bajaj Allianz’s general insurance products through its branches. As per the agreement Bajaj Allianz General Insurance will offer its leading general insurance plans to the customers of Canara Bank.
Related Topics & Questions:
- किस प्रसिद्ध ऑस्कर विजेता पोलिश फिल्म निर्देशक की 90 वर्ष की आयु में निधन हो गया?
- What is the name of Shehnai exponent who passed away recently ?
- Which date is observed as ‘No Tobacco Day’ in an effort to discourage tobacco by the Punjab Government?
- Who has been appointed as the next Ambassador of India to Austria is served as Former Indian Foreign Service (IFS) officer of the 1988 batch?
- Who has been appointed as Goodwill Ambassador by UNDP ?