- Q. - Bajaj Allianz General Insurance has signed agreement with which bank to sell its insurance products through the bank branches?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Public sector bank Canara Bank has signed a corporate agency agreement Bajaj Allianz General Insurance for the distribution of Bajaj Allianz’s general insurance products through its branches. As per the agreement Bajaj Allianz General Insurance will offer its leading general insurance plans to the customers of Canara Bank.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which state has recently reported the highest number of dengue death cases in the Country?
- Which Veteran journalist has been awarded with ‘Raja Ram Mohan Roy Award’ for his outstanding contribution to journalism?
- India’s gross-value increased growth is expected to quicken to how much percentage this year from 7.2% in 2015-16?
- Who won gold for India in the women Wushu Taulu (Changquan) Competition at the 12th South Asian Games (SAG) ?
- Which date is celebrated as ‘World Science Day’ for Peace and Development world wide ?