- Q. - Archaeologists from India has planned to use which instrument to sample the earth’s surface?
Description Of This Question
Archaeologists in India are planning to use exclusively high-end scanning lasers on airborne platforms to conduct survey of the archaeological evidence, flora and fauna in the Rajgir hills, Bihar under the Rajgir Archaeological Survey Project (RASP). As part of the project, Archaeologists have planned to use Light Detection and Ranging (LIDAR), which is a remote-sensing technique that makes use of laser light to sample the earth’s surface.
Related Topics & Questions:
- मुंबई में हाल ही में आयोजित 75 वीं वार्षिक आम सभा की बैठक में अखिल भारतीय मैन्युफैक्चरर्स एसोसिएशन (एआईएमए) के राष्ट्रीय अध्यक्ष के रूप में किसे निर्वाचित किया गया ?
- What is the name of Indian National Award winning documentary has won the first prize in the Documentary Film category at the sixth CAM International Film Festival?
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance has signed agreement with which bank to sell its insurance products through the bank branches?
- The 14th World Day Against the Death Penalty is observed on which day on the theme of terrorism?
- The Indian Silk Export Promotion Council organized 5th India International Silk Fair was held at which city?