- Q. - Apollo tyres would start a manufacturing facility in which state of India with an investment of Rs.525 crore?
Description Of This Question
Apollo tyres will start a manufacturing facility at Sri City in Andhra Pradesh with an investment of Rs.525 crore. The plant will have a capacity to roll out 5 lakh tyres per month which can be extended up to 30 lakh in future. Apollo Tyres chairman O S Kanwar announced that they would start first day celeberation in January and within a year it would be in production. his will be the company’s 5th manufacturing plant in India.Currently Apollo Tyres has two plants in Kerala and one plant each in Tamil Nadu and Gujarat. Apollo Tyres also has an international manufacturing presence with a plant in the Netherlands and another Greenfield facility currently being set up in Hungary.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Recently, External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj on 6 February, 2016 inaugurated the Rise of Digital India Exhibition in ?
- किस देश में यूनेस्को के एक दिन बाद संयुक्त राष्ट्र के सांस्कृतिक एजेंसी मंदिर पर्वत और पश्चिमी दीवार पर एक मसौदा प्रस्ताव पारित के साथ निलंबित सहयोग किया है?
- Recently, Google’s parent company ______surpassed Apple to become the most valuable U.S. traded company in the world ?
- तारे का रंग किसका सूचक है?
- What is the name of Amphibious Bus is launched by the Chief Minister Laxmikant Parsekar to attract the tourists?