- Q. - Who took charge as a Chief Coach of the table tennis national team after Rio Olympics?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Max, as he was fondly known and called by players, was with the Indian team from early 2009 till the endof the 2010
Commonwealth Games, guiding India to five medals, including a men’s doubles gold and a silver in the women’s team event.
Related Topics & Questions:
- 2nd World Congress on Disaster Management held at which place ?
- Who appointed the Chairman (vice-President is the Chairman of RajyaSabha) of RajyaSabha?
- Which State Government recently launched “Van Dhan Jan Dhan’ schemefor Ayurvedic medicines ?
- Who won US Open Golf ?
- राष्ट्रध्वज में हरा रंग किसका प्रतीक है?