- Q. - Who took charge as a Chief Coach of the table tennis national team after Rio Olympics?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Max, as he was fondly known and called by players, was with the Indian team from early 2009 till the endof the 2010
Commonwealth Games, guiding India to five medals, including a men’s doubles gold and a silver in the women’s team event.
Related Topics & Questions:
- CCI (Competition Commission Of India) Imposed Penalty On ?
- Who became 1st Indian to win Asian Woman Footballer of Year Award in UK ?
- How many portal Launched by Agri Ministry ?
- Which organization awarded with Porter Prize for social progress ?
- Who is the Indian-origin nurse named for 2015 International Achievement Award ?