- Q. - Who is an Indian socialite and philanthropist, and the wife of Adi Godrej, chairman of the Godrej Group died at an age of 72?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Parmeshwar Godrej, philantropist and wife of Godrej group chairman Adi Godrej passed away in Mumbai on October 11 2016. She was 72. She was known as the dynamic face of the Godrej clan and had an impact on all fronts: family office and social.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which programme is celebrated every year from September 1st to 7th to spread the word regarding the importance of nutrition for every child?
- राज्य सरकार रेल मंत्रालय के साथ-साथ नबरंगपुर और मल्कानगिरी नई रेल लाइन परियोजनाओं की लागत साझा करने के लिए समझौते ज्ञापन पर हस्ताक्षर किसने किए हैं?
- Which board had been reconstituted with P S Raghavan, former Ambassador to Russia, as its head?
- Which Indian tennis star has bagged the Australian Open and Cincinnati Masters titles in women’s doubles for the second consecutive year?
- International Conference on Brucellosis 2016 was inaugurated in which city name ?