- Q. - Who is an Indian socialite and philanthropist, and the wife of Adi Godrej, chairman of the Godrej Group died at an age of 72?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Parmeshwar Godrej, philantropist and wife of Godrej group chairman Adi Godrej passed away in Mumbai on October 11 2016. She was 72. She was known as the dynamic face of the Godrej clan and had an impact on all fronts: family office and social.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The 3rd Edition Of Taj Literature Festival to begin in ?
- Civil Aviation Ministry on 25 November 2016 has launched a portal named _______ to provide a hassle-free and comfortable air travel experience to people.
- Which bank has the appointed C.V.R. Rajendran as its MD and CEO?
- कितने भारतीय-अमेरिकियों को अमेरिका में 400 सबसे अमीर लोगों में से फोर्ब्स की सूची के आधार में रखा हैं?
- US museum returns 10th century Rama statue to ?