- Q. - Who is an Indian socialite and philanthropist, and the wife of Adi Godrej, chairman of the Godrej Group died at an age of 72?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Parmeshwar Godrej, philantropist and wife of Godrej group chairman Adi Godrej passed away in Mumbai on October 11 2016. She was 72. She was known as the dynamic face of the Godrej clan and had an impact on all fronts: family office and social.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which company recently announced the world’s first 5G Modem, called the Snapdragon X50 by the year of 2018?
- Sri Lankan government has decided to obtain 10 diesel engines from which company in India under credit line facility provided by Indian government?
- कौन सा देश चीन में एशियाई चैम्पियनशिप में सीनियर अंतरराष्ट्रीय रोलर स्केटिंग पदक में प्रथम पुरस्कार जीता है?
- Union Government has levied anti-dumping duty for which country recently on imports of steel wire rods?
- Full form of ISRO ?