- Q. - Who is an Indian socialite and philanthropist, and the wife of Adi Godrej, chairman of the Godrej Group died at an age of 72?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Parmeshwar Godrej, philantropist and wife of Godrej group chairman Adi Godrej passed away in Mumbai on October 11 2016. She was 72. She was known as the dynamic face of the Godrej clan and had an impact on all fronts: family office and social.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The Central Government has given in principle approval to a grant of __________ to make the development of the proposed Sagar Port project in West Bengal on September 4 , 2016. A.Rs. 515 crores
- Pranaav Jerry Chopra is related to
- Which regional office of Indian Railways launched missed call train status service ?
- Which women’s team bagged their first gold medal at the 5th Asian Beach Games was held in Danang, Vietnam?
- Who has been appointed as the Chief Commissioner for Persons with Disabilities (CCPD) for a period of 3 years, recently?