- Q. - Who is an Indian socialite and philanthropist, and the wife of Adi Godrej, chairman of the Godrej Group died at an age of 72?
Description Of This Question
Parmeshwar Godrej, philantropist and wife of Godrej group chairman Adi Godrej passed away in Mumbai on October 11 2016. She was 72. She was known as the dynamic face of the Godrej clan and had an impact on all fronts: family office and social.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) launched ‘Startup Mentorship Circle‘ in which city to mentor startups, connect them to the global marketplace ?
- Which city has been declared as ‘smoke-free city’ ?
- प्रथम मैराथन विजेता कौन हैं?
- Name the famous theatre personality has been conferred with Kalidas Samman national award for 2015-16 by Madhya Pradesh government?
- Which Indian field hockey player led the Indian men’s hockey team defeated Pakistan 3-2 in the final of the 4th Asian Champions Trophy at the Wisma Belia Hockey Stadium in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia?