- Q. - Who has clinched the gold medal at the inaugural Asian billiards 2016, defeating Aung Htay (Myanmar) in the final of the billiards?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
World No. 3 Siddharth Parikh clinched the gold medal at the inaugural Asian billiards 2016, defeating Aung Htay (Myanmar) 4-2 (26-100, 2-100(90), 100(88)-21, 100-47, 100(63)-60, 100(61)-60) in the final of the billiards.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Civil Aviation Ministry on 25 November 2016 has launched a portal named _______ to provide a hassle-free and comfortable air travel experience to people.
- Who has been conferred Saudi Arabia’s highest civilian honour?
- Which Airport was awarded with “Best Tourist Friendly Airport” under the category for “State Annual Excellence Awards (2015-16)”?
- Who has been appointed as the interim Chairman of Tata Steel after Cyrus Mistry was removed from the position on November 25 in Mumbai?
- The chief ore of Aluminium is ?