- Q. - Who has been elected as new President of The Indian Newspaper Society for the year 2016-17 at the 77th AGM held in Bengaluru?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Somesh Sharma of Rashtradoot Saptahik has been elected as new President of The Indian Newspaper Society for the year 2016-17 at the 77th AGM held in Bengaluru. He succeeds PV Chandran.
Related Topics & Questions:
- ow many Indian universities named in the QS World University Rankings 2016?
- अंग्रेज पुलिस अफसर कैप्टन सांडर्स किस क्रान्तिकारी की गोली से मारा गया था?
- What is the name of largest startups has announced to acquire a social chat platform Chatimity to developed artificial intelligence (AI) and chatbot technology at an undisclosed amount?
- Who has been sworn as new President of Brazil after serving as President in an acting capacity since 12th May 2016?
- The chief ore of Aluminium is ?