- Q. - Who has been elected as new President of The Indian Newspaper Society for the year 2016-17 at the 77th AGM held in Bengaluru?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Somesh Sharma of Rashtradoot Saptahik has been elected as new President of The Indian Newspaper Society for the year 2016-17 at the 77th AGM held in Bengaluru. He succeeds PV Chandran.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Name the disease caused due to tiny magnetic particles from air pollution lodged in human brains and discovered by researchers at Lancaster University?
- The conversation of electronic data into another form is called-
- Who has been appointed as a Managing Director of GIC Housing Finance?
- The principal electronic payment systems for electronic commerce is
- Google on 23 November 2016 announced a list of ___ Indian Startups that will join the third edition of Launchpad Accelerator programme at Google Headquarters California.