- Q. - Who has been elected as new President of The Indian Newspaper Society for the year 2016-17 at the 77th AGM held in Bengaluru?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Somesh Sharma of Rashtradoot Saptahik has been elected as new President of The Indian Newspaper Society for the year 2016-17 at the 77th AGM held in Bengaluru. He succeeds PV Chandran.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which country leaders along with Turkish leaders had agreed to intensify military and intelligence contacts after a meeting in Istanbul?
- What is the currency of Ireland ?
- In which place, The 4th Meeting of BRICS Education Ministers Conference was held to promote education cooperation and people to people exchanges among the BRICS countries?
- Who has become the first Indian to win the Asian Karting Championship held in Malaysia?
- Phulwari Wildlife Sanctuary located in which of the following state ?