- Q. - Who has been appointed as the Executive Director of Indian Overseas Bank till January 21, 2019 by the Finance Ministry?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
R Subramania Kumar was appointed as the Executive Director of Indian Overseas Bank till January 21, 2019 by the Finance Ministry. Currently he was working as the Executive Director of Indian Bank.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which company has planned to set up a cyber-security centre in the heart of New Delhi to arm governments and private agencies with all-round intelligence on cyber-attacks within India?
- Which Australian Test bowler, cricket commentator and media personality who died recently?
- Which of the following country to host the Asian ministerial conference for disaster risk reduction on November 3-5 , 2016 ?
- The 10th Command Level Navy Coast Guard (COMNAVGUARD) meeting was held in which place on November 2, 2016?The 10th Command Level Navy Coast Guard (COMNAVGUARD) meeting was held in Visakhapatnam on November 2, 2016 to discuss inter-operatability issues between Navy and Coast Guard. The meeting was co-chaired by Chief of Staff, Eastern Naval Command (ENC), Vice Admiral Atul Kumar Jain and Inspector General Rajan Bargotra, Commander, Coast Guard Region (East) and Inspector General K R Nautiyal, Commander Coast Guard Region (North East), along with senior officers of Navy and Coast Guard.
- Punjab Termination of Water Agreements Act was passed in which year?