- Q. - Who has been appointed as full time member of the 21st Law Commission of India (LCI) by The Union Government?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The 21st Law Commission was constituted for a period of three years from 1 September, 2015. The commission will have its tenure only till 31 August 2018.But the present Law Commission has surprisingly not submitted any report till dat
Related Topics & Questions:
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance has signed agreement with which bank to sell its insurance products through the bank branches?
- Union Health and Family Welfare Minister JP Nadda has been launched which mobile app to manage the stress level on November 9, 2016 in New Delhi?
- Which Indian woman wrestler was appointed as a Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) in Haryana Police by Haryana Government?
- What is the name of the photo-biography on Mahatma Gandhi which was launched by Union Culture Minister Mahesh Sharma in New Delhi?
- The Union Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare has decided to set up the National Organic Farming Research Institute (NOFRI) in ?