- Q. - Who has been appointed as full time member of the 21st Law Commission of India (LCI) by The Union Government?
Description Of This Question
The 21st Law Commission was constituted for a period of three years from 1 September, 2015. The commission will have its tenure only till 31 August 2018.But the present Law Commission has surprisingly not submitted any report till dat
Related Topics & Questions:
- पूरे समय बाजारों के सदस्य नियामक सेबी द्वारा केन्द्र सरकार के रूप में किसे नियुक्त किया गया है?
- The number of rural households were distributed with free LPG connections under which scheme has crossed the 1 crore?
- The 4th BRICS Science, Technology and Innovation Ministerial Meeting was held at which city of India?
- कौन आर रामकृष्णन, निदेशक और सह संस्थापक आधारभूत वेंचर्स द्वारा विजाग स्टील के ब्रांड एम्बेसडर के रूप में नियुक्त किया गया है?
- Recently, who has been appointed as the head of a key United Nations force stationed in Golan to maintain the ceasefire between Israeli and Syrian forces?