- Q. - Who has been appointed as full time member of the 21st Law Commission of India (LCI) by The Union Government?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The 21st Law Commission was constituted for a period of three years from 1 September, 2015. The commission will have its tenure only till 31 August 2018.But the present Law Commission has surprisingly not submitted any report till dat
Related Topics & Questions:
- What is the name of tenth edition digital video festival which would be remembered for recording the highest-ever participation?
- In which place, Gujarat CM Vijay Rupani inaugurated a 34-ft long ‘Lamp of Humanity’ as a part of the Vibrant Navratri celebrations?
- कौन आर रामकृष्णन, निदेशक और सह संस्थापक आधारभूत वेंचर्स द्वारा विजाग स्टील के ब्रांड एम्बेसडर के रूप में नियुक्त किया गया है?
- Recently, S.S. Tarapore passed away. He was ?
- Which Olympic Committee had officially withdrawn its bid to stage the 2024 Games in Rome after the city council voted to oppose the candidacy?