- Q. - Who has been appointed as full time member of the 21st Law Commission of India (LCI) by The Union Government?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The 21st Law Commission was constituted for a period of three years from 1 September, 2015. The commission will have its tenure only till 31 August 2018.But the present Law Commission has surprisingly not submitted any report till dat
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which country hosted the eleventh meeting of the Group of G20 summit during 4th and 5th of September 2016?
- World’s first fully electric double decker bus launched in ____________.
- कार्ल मार्क्स के अनुसार समाज के कितने वर्ग होते हैं?
- Which Lieutenant General assumed command of the White Knight Corps (16 Corps) from Lieutenant General RR Nimbhorkar on October 10 2016?
- Which person along with Bengt Holmstrom were awarded the 2016 Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Science?