- Q. - Who has been appointed as full time member of the 21st Law Commission of India (LCI) by The Union Government?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The 21st Law Commission was constituted for a period of three years from 1 September, 2015. The commission will have its tenure only till 31 August 2018.But the present Law Commission has surprisingly not submitted any report till dat
Related Topics & Questions:
- How many Indian families are listed among the Forbes Asia’s 50 Richest Families?
- Main goal of Sikh Gurdwaras (Amendment) Bill, 2016 is :-
- South India’s first underground metro services flagged off in ?
- The three day Buddha Mahotsava celebration kicked off in which state on November 4 2016 that was organised by the District Administration of West Kameng?
- जवाहर सागर बाँध किस नदी पर निर्मित है?