- Q. - Who has been appointed as Chairman and CEO of Jammu and Kashmir Bank for a period of three years on October 6, 2016?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Parvez Ahmed was appointed as Chairman and CEO of Jammu and Kashmir Bank for a period of three years on October 6, 2016. He is the succeedor of Mustaq Ahmad who will be retired on October 5.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who is the author of the book “Jyoti Punj” ?
- Which of the following is the correct use of Buffer or Block cashes?
- Name the Water jet Fast Attack Craft has been designed Garden reach Shipbuilders and Engineers Limited to Indian Navy?
- Finance Commission was founded in ?
- Which organisation jointly with Mumbai-based RBL Bank has announced a new loan portfolio guarantee that would facilitate up to $75 million for lending to small and medium enterprises (SMEs)?