- Q. - Who has been appointed as Chairman and CEO of Jammu and Kashmir Bank for a period of three years on October 6, 2016?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Parvez Ahmed was appointed as Chairman and CEO of Jammu and Kashmir Bank for a period of three years on October 6, 2016. He is the succeedor of Mustaq Ahmad who will be retired on October 5.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who is Road Transport and Highways Minister ?
- Who has been concurrently accredited as the High Commissioner of India to the Commonwealth of The Bahamas, with residence in Kingston (Jamaica)?
- Who is head of the committee formed to verify the availability of night shelters?
- Who is the California’s Attorney General, is on the cusp of becoming the first Indian- American Senator in the US Congress?
- In which country, recently launched World’s first Driverless minibuses after a year long experiment?