- Q. - Who has been appointed as Chairman and CEO of Jammu and Kashmir Bank for a period of three years on October 6, 2016?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Parvez Ahmed was appointed as Chairman and CEO of Jammu and Kashmir Bank for a period of three years on October 6, 2016. He is the succeedor of Mustaq Ahmad who will be retired on October 5.
Related Topics & Questions:
- FERA has been replaced with Foreign Exchange Management Act FEMA. What is FERA
- Name the Typhoon which was the world’s strongest typhoon made landfall in east China’s Fujian Province?
- Kaleshwaram irrigation project launched in ?
- किस प्रयोगशाला मे एम राजीवन, सचिव स्पीति घाटी ने हिमांस पर पृथ्वी विज्ञान मंत्रालय का 10 अक्टूबर, 2016 को उद्घाटन किया?
- India expected to provide more helicopters and other military hardware to which country facing threats from the Taliban?