- Q. - Who has been appointed as a Whole-Time Member of markets regulator SEBI by the Union Government?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Government has appointed Reserve Bank’s Executive Director G Mahalingam as a Whole-Time Member of markets regulator SEBI. The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) can have three Whole-Time Members (WTMs). Mahalingam’s appointment follows the retirement of Prashant Saran as WTM in June this year.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who signed MoU for building Laser Interferometer Gravitational-wave Observatory LIGO project in the country.
- Which minister embarked a 7-day official visit to Canada and the US to attend the annual meetings of World Bank and IMF and hold talks with global investors?
- Which veteran actor was honoured at the UK Theatre Awards that took place in London for his individual contributions to British theatre?
- Which women’s team bagged their first gold medal at the 5th Asian Beach Games was held in Danang, Vietnam?
- A tiny fish species featured with maroon and gold colourdiscovered near Hawaii has been named after which personality?