- Q. - Who has been appointed as a Whole-Time Member of markets regulator SEBI by the Union Government?
Description Of This Question
Government has appointed Reserve Bank’s Executive Director G Mahalingam as a Whole-Time Member of markets regulator SEBI. The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) can have three Whole-Time Members (WTMs). Mahalingam’s appointment follows the retirement of Prashant Saran as WTM in June this year.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The 3rd Edition Of Taj Literature Festival to begin in ?
- भारत पर आक्रमण करने वाला प्रथम मुसलमान आक्रमणकारी कौन था?
- Which state has become the 15th state to ratify the Goods and Services Tax?
- The International Day of Charity is being observed on which date annually to promote charitable efforts made to alleviate poverty across the world?
- Recently, S.S. Tarapore passed away. He was ?