- Q. - Who has been appointed as a Whole-Time Member of markets regulator SEBI by the Union Government?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Government has appointed Reserve Bank’s Executive Director G Mahalingam as a Whole-Time Member of markets regulator SEBI. The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) can have three Whole-Time Members (WTMs). Mahalingam’s appointment follows the retirement of Prashant Saran as WTM in June this year.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which date is celebrated as World Maritime days to focus on the importance of shipping safety, maritime security and the marine environment?
- Which Tennis player defeated Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov clinched the men’s title of the China Open 2016?
- World Hunger Day is observed on ?
- What is the name of Russian spaceship has successfully placed in the steppes of Kazakhstan with three crew members on board was stated by Russian Mission Control Centre?
- Which movement is initiated by the Puducherry Lt Governor Kiran Bedi as a part of Swachh Bharatand Swachh Puducherry initiative at Seliamedu village in Bahoor?