- Q. - Who has been appointed as a Whole-Time Member of markets regulator SEBI by the Union Government?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Government has appointed Reserve Bank’s Executive Director G Mahalingam as a Whole-Time Member of markets regulator SEBI. The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) can have three Whole-Time Members (WTMs). Mahalingam’s appointment follows the retirement of Prashant Saran as WTM in June this year.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which country has suspended cooperation with the UNESCO, a day after the U.N. cultural agency adopted a draft resolution on the Temple Mount and Western Wall?
- Who has been selected for the 2015 National Humanities Medal by United President Barack Obama?
- Which festival was respected for the first time at the United Nations, with the world body’s imposing headquarters in New York?
- Eminent American theatre – film director has passed away in Los Angeles at the age of 65. Who is he?
- अखिल भारतीय इलेक्ट्रॉनिक पोर्टल के नाम पर किसानों और खरीदारों के लिए पारदर्शी और लाभदायक व्यापार सुविधाएं प्रदान करने के लिए क्या है?