- Q. - Who has been appointed as a Whole-Time Member of markets regulator SEBI by the Union Government?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Government has appointed Reserve Bank’s Executive Director G Mahalingam as a Whole-Time Member of markets regulator SEBI. The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) can have three Whole-Time Members (WTMs). Mahalingam’s appointment follows the retirement of Prashant Saran as WTM in June this year.
Related Topics & Questions:
- भारतीय रेशम निर्यात संवर्धन परिषद 5 वीं इंडिया इंटरनेशनल सिल्क मेला किस शहर में आयोजित किया गया था?
- Which Indian cricketer was presented with the prestigious ICC Test Championship mace, following India wins over New Zealand in the third Test at Indore?
- Recently, Muktesh Kumar Pardeshi has been appointed as India’s envoy to which among the following countries?
- संसार की सबसे लंबी नदी कौन सी है?
- The 10th East Asia summit (EAS) held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, the theme of this Summit was