- Q. - Who became the first Indian completed World’s toughest race, Spartathlon which lasts for 246.6 km?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The Spartathlon, an annual run between Athens in Sparta in Greece has a circuit which lasts for 246.6 km was widely considered The world’s toughest race till date only 50 % of the runners have successfully completed this race, with India having little to no success.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Government has allocated 40.68 hectare land in Hingloi to Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) for LIGO India Project?
- Which state has decided to amend the Hydropower Policy 2006 in respect to transfer of shares by State to other areas?
- Which country’s climate change agreement along with India by submitting its instrument of ratification at UN headquarters in New York?
- किस विश्वविद्यालय के साथ-साथ चार ज्ञान दर्शन शैक्षिक चैनलों के प्रसारण के लिए समझौता किया था?
- The International Day of Charity is being observed on which date annually to promote charitable efforts made to alleviate poverty across the world?