- Q. - Who became the first Indian completed World’s toughest race, Spartathlon which lasts for 246.6 km?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The Spartathlon, an annual run between Athens in Sparta in Greece has a circuit which lasts for 246.6 km was widely considered The world’s toughest race till date only 50 % of the runners have successfully completed this race, with India having little to no success.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has inaugurated World Sufi Forum in New Delhi ?
- What is the name of Veteran journalist and writer who passed away recently ?
- World’s oldest Cricketer represented South Africa has passed away in Bloemfontein at the age of 97 years. Who is he?
- Which company along with IBM have entered a 15-year partnership for automation and development and operations?
- The conversation of electronic data into another form is called-