- Q. - Who became the first Indian completed World’s toughest race, Spartathlon which lasts for 246.6 km?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The Spartathlon, an annual run between Athens in Sparta in Greece has a circuit which lasts for 246.6 km was widely considered The world’s toughest race till date only 50 % of the runners have successfully completed this race, with India having little to no success.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has been appointed as the National Security Adviser (NSA) by Donald Trump ?
- पोलोलोड इटोलिया पत्रिका किसने शुरू की थी?
- फुटबाल मैच को आरम्भ करने के लिए प्रत्येक टीम में कम से कम कितने खिलाड़ी उपस्थित होने चाहिए?
- Who became first Indian film to win Best First Foreign Film award by FSCC ?
- What is the Full form of NSE ?