- Q. - Who became the first Indian completed World’s toughest race, Spartathlon which lasts for 246.6 km?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The Spartathlon, an annual run between Athens in Sparta in Greece has a circuit which lasts for 246.6 km was widely considered The world’s toughest race till date only 50 % of the runners have successfully completed this race, with India having little to no success.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which state government has inked a MoU with Civil Aviation Ministry for Regional Connectivity Scheme recently?
- Name the famous Geophysicist who recently passed away in Hyderabad?
- What is the current Repo Rate?
- भारतीय रेशम निर्यात संवर्धन परिषद 5 वीं इंडिया इंटरनेशनल सिल्क मेला किस शहर में आयोजित किया गया था?
- _________has entered into collaboration with German Government for a special programme on ‘Soil Protection and Rehabilitation for Food Security‘ ?