- Q. - Whichof the following became first BCCI member to adopt Lodha panel recommendations?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The Vidarbha Cricket Association (VCA) became the first full member of the BCCI to adopt the MoA and Rules and Regulations as recommended by the Supreme Court appointed Justice Lodha Committee.
Related Topics & Questions:
- United Nations General Assembly committee voted to launch negotiations on a new treaty banning which cause despite strong opposition?
- NHPC, India’s largest hydropower generation company announced that it has approved its 50 Megawatt (MW) wind power project (WPP) in which place?
- What is the currency of Ireland ?
- Which state became the first state in the country to implement Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) in Kerosene?
- Who wons the 2016 Miami Open Title ?