- Q. - Which Tennis player defeated Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov clinched the men’s title of the China Open 2016?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
World number two Andy Murray from UK defeated Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov defeated Dimitrov 6-4 7-6 (7-2) to clinh the men’s title of the China Open on September 10 2016. This was Murray’s fifth title of his year and the 40th of his career. Women’s Singles won by Agnieszka Radwańska, along with the runner Johanna Konta.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which magnificent species could finally get some protection with the IUCN is all set to declare it a ‘critically endangered’ species?
- With which country India has inked an agreement on trade and commerce?
- Which year is the deadline for Union Government to completely seal the India-Pakistan border as part of an extensive plan to monitor the country’s frontier security?
- Which state has decided to amend the Hydropower Policy 2006 in respect to transfer of shares by State to other areas?
- Which festival was respected for the first time at the United Nations, with the world body’s imposing headquarters in New York?