- Q. - Which Tennis player defeated Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov clinched the men’s title of the China Open 2016?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
World number two Andy Murray from UK defeated Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov defeated Dimitrov 6-4 7-6 (7-2) to clinh the men’s title of the China Open on September 10 2016. This was Murray’s fifth title of his year and the 40th of his career. Women’s Singles won by Agnieszka Radwańska, along with the runner Johanna Konta.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which chief minister has announced the increasing motherhood leave period for women government employees from six to nine months ?
- कौन सा ग्रह सूर्य से सबसे नजदीक है?
- Which state has become the first in the India to conduct e-auction of minor mineral?
- Who has joined with Paytm Board of Directors to strengthen its financial and technology management?
- Who is the author of the book “Jyoti Punj” ?