- Q. - Which Tennis player defeated Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov clinched the men’s title of the China Open 2016?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
World number two Andy Murray from UK defeated Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov defeated Dimitrov 6-4 7-6 (7-2) to clinh the men’s title of the China Open on September 10 2016. This was Murray’s fifth title of his year and the 40th of his career. Women’s Singles won by Agnieszka Radwańska, along with the runner Johanna Konta.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which state has ranked no.1 position in the World Bank study report in India in the field of energy efficiency?
- Which Indian cricketer to become Rio Olympic goodwill ambassador for India ?
- Which state government has decided to install monorail from Budge in South 24-Parganas to Ruby Connector in Kolkata at a cost of 4,216 crore rupees?
- Which India’s No.1 men’s singles shuttler claiming his place back in the top 10 of the latest BWF World Rankings released?
- भारत की कौनसी नदी विन्ध्य एवं सतपुड़ा पर्वत श्रृखलाओं के बीच से होकर बहती है?