- Q. - Which Tennis player defeated Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov clinched the men’s title of the China Open 2016?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
World number two Andy Murray from UK defeated Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov defeated Dimitrov 6-4 7-6 (7-2) to clinh the men’s title of the China Open on September 10 2016. This was Murray’s fifth title of his year and the 40th of his career. Women’s Singles won by Agnieszka Radwańska, along with the runner Johanna Konta.
Related Topics & Questions:
- What is the name of India Sanitation Conference inaugurated by the PM Narendra Modi under Swachh Bharat mission?
- Which Chief Minister launched the portal of Samajwadi Smartphone Scheme under which smartphones will be distributed to people in the state ahead of Assembly election?
- The 3rd Edition Of Taj Literature Festival to begin in ?
- What is the Full form of IDSA ?
- Who Becomes 1st Solo Woman To Ride Across Mana Pass ?