- Q. - Which Tennis player defeated Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov clinched the men’s title of the China Open 2016?
Description Of This Question
World number two Andy Murray from UK defeated Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov defeated Dimitrov 6-4 7-6 (7-2) to clinh the men’s title of the China Open on September 10 2016. This was Murray’s fifth title of his year and the 40th of his career. Women’s Singles won by Agnieszka Radwańska, along with the runner Johanna Konta.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Tennis Player Sriram Balaji won against the top seeded player Seong Chan of Korea in the $10,000 ITF men’s Futures tennis tournament held in Thailand. He belongs to which state?
- Defence Acquisition Council chaired by Manohar Parrikar cleared proposals worth ___________would be executed under ‘Buy India’ by Indian contractors.
- When is the Public Service Day observed in India?
- Which state has become the 15th state to ratify the Goods and Services Tax?
- Which state government’s high court has been ordered all hill stations and glaciers in the state to be declared as eco-sensitive within three months?