- Q. - Which telescope has detected Great Balls of Fire (GBF), a mysterious super-hot blobs of gas seen near a dying star?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope (HST) has detected Great Balls of Fire (GBF), a mysterious super-hot blobs of gas seen near a dying star. These plasma balls were moving so fast through space that it would take only 30 minutes for them to travel from Earth to the moon. The observations suggest that these balls of fire had been appearing every 8.5 years for at least the last four centuries.
Related Topics & Questions:
- India’s first online interactive heritage portal named launched ?
- Olympics 2016 to be held at ?
- किस ने मंत्री आईएनए में दिल्ली हाट में महिलाओं द्वारा जैविक उत्पादों के ‘भारत महोत्सव 2016 के महिला,का उद्घाटन किया ?
- The currency of Canada is ?
- Which minister has inaugurated ‘Women of India Festival 2016’ of organic products by women at Dilli Haat at INA, New Delhi?