- Q. - Which telescope has detected Great Balls of Fire (GBF), a mysterious super-hot blobs of gas seen near a dying star?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope (HST) has detected Great Balls of Fire (GBF), a mysterious super-hot blobs of gas seen near a dying star. These plasma balls were moving so fast through space that it would take only 30 minutes for them to travel from Earth to the moon. The observations suggest that these balls of fire had been appearing every 8.5 years for at least the last four centuries.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Odisha State Government announced a new scheme “Madhubabu Aain Sahayata Sibir” to provide legal assistance to which class of society?
- is the world’s happiest country, according to a report on Wednesday SDSN.
- 30 करोड़ सार्वजनिक क्षेत्र के उपक्रम रुपये कोष राशि के साथ एक योजना को शुरू करने की घोषणा किसने की?
- What is the name of Amphibious Bus is launched by the Chief Minister Laxmikant Parsekar to attract the tourists?
- Which driver has won the Formula one Italian Grand Prix title held during September 2016?