- Q. - Which telescope has detected Great Balls of Fire (GBF), a mysterious super-hot blobs of gas seen near a dying star?
Description Of This Question
NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope (HST) has detected Great Balls of Fire (GBF), a mysterious super-hot blobs of gas seen near a dying star. These plasma balls were moving so fast through space that it would take only 30 minutes for them to travel from Earth to the moon. The observations suggest that these balls of fire had been appearing every 8.5 years for at least the last four centuries.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which country Prime Minister had visited India for a five day aimed at deepening bilateral ties in a range of areas including trade and investment?
- President Pranab Mukherjee is on a three-day state visit to which country from November 2 to 4, 2016?
- Center has released _____________ for upgrading prisons in eight States.
- Which movement is initiated by the Puducherry Lt Governor Kiran Bedi as a part of Swachh Bharatand Swachh Puducherry initiative at Seliamedu village in Bahoor?
- Ministry of HUPA and Common Services Centre e-Governance Services India Limited of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology signed an (MoU) for enabling online submission of applications under which scheme?