- Q. - Which telescope has detected Great Balls of Fire (GBF), a mysterious super-hot blobs of gas seen near a dying star?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope (HST) has detected Great Balls of Fire (GBF), a mysterious super-hot blobs of gas seen near a dying star. These plasma balls were moving so fast through space that it would take only 30 minutes for them to travel from Earth to the moon. The observations suggest that these balls of fire had been appearing every 8.5 years for at least the last four centuries.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which girl was crowned with Mrs. India Earth 2016 at a gala ceremony amid members of the fashion industry in Dwarka?
- परम्परानुसार बजट कब प्रस्तुत किया जाता है?
- Which of the following protocol have file edit capability in remote logging?
- Which Prime Minister would arrive in New Delhi by three-day visit to India for discussing issues of mutual interest?
- Union Government has approved the mechanism for revision of which product price for supply to Public Sector Oil Marketing Companies?