- Q. - Which telescope has detected Great Balls of Fire (GBF), a mysterious super-hot blobs of gas seen near a dying star?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope (HST) has detected Great Balls of Fire (GBF), a mysterious super-hot blobs of gas seen near a dying star. These plasma balls were moving so fast through space that it would take only 30 minutes for them to travel from Earth to the moon. The observations suggest that these balls of fire had been appearing every 8.5 years for at least the last four centuries.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who is the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh ? – 2016
- Who has been newly elected as a President of United States of America on November 8, 2016?
- Who has been selected for the 2015 National Humanities Medal by United President Barack Obama?
- सत्ता का सम्बन्ध किससे है?
- किस प्रधानमंत्री ने आपसी हित के मुद्दों पर चर्चा के लिए भारत की तीन दिवसीय यात्रा में नई दिल्ली में आये?