- Q. - Which state government has released Rs.99.62 crore to its Urban Finance and Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited for the year 2016-17 under AMRUT scheme?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Under the Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation (AMRUT) scheme, Andhra Pradesh has released Rs.99.62 crore to AP-Urban Finance and Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited (AP-UFIDC) for the year 2016-17. The scheme was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in June 2015 with the focus of the urban renewal projects is to establish infrastructure that could ensure adequate robust sewerage networks and water supply for urban transformation.
Related Topics & Questions:
- FRS stands for
- Which bank has announced its entry into Myanmar by opening a branch in the Yangon, former capital city of Myanmar?
- What is the new which has included by the Oxford English Dictionary which expresses emotions like irritation, disappointment etc.,?
- Which component is present in the Psyche, the largest metallic asteroid in our solar system proposed by NASA?
- India jointly agreed with which country to maintain the pace of their high-level exchanges in counter- terrorism and other fields?