- Q. - Which state government has released Rs.99.62 crore to its Urban Finance and Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited for the year 2016-17 under AMRUT scheme?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Under the Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation (AMRUT) scheme, Andhra Pradesh has released Rs.99.62 crore to AP-Urban Finance and Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited (AP-UFIDC) for the year 2016-17. The scheme was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in June 2015 with the focus of the urban renewal projects is to establish infrastructure that could ensure adequate robust sewerage networks and water supply for urban transformation.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which foreign based bank announced a tie-up with Uber under which its credit cardholders across six countries would get a cash-back of up to 25 per cent for hailing cabs from the app?
- World’s first fully electric double decker bus launched in ____________.
- Recently, CSIR launched the country’s anti – diabetic ayurvedic drug for type two Diabetes mellitus. CSIR stands for?
- Who is the veteran socialist leader and former MP passed away recently in Katihar, Bihar?
- Recently, State Bank of India introduced a new home lone scheme namely ______for young working professionals/executives ?