- Q. - Which state government has released Rs.99.62 crore to its Urban Finance and Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited for the year 2016-17 under AMRUT scheme?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Under the Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation (AMRUT) scheme, Andhra Pradesh has released Rs.99.62 crore to AP-Urban Finance and Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited (AP-UFIDC) for the year 2016-17. The scheme was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in June 2015 with the focus of the urban renewal projects is to establish infrastructure that could ensure adequate robust sewerage networks and water supply for urban transformation.
Related Topics & Questions:
- What is the full form of SDSN ?
- Recently who appointed as DG of Railways Protection Force ?
- Recently China, launched its second experimental space station, What is the name of the space station ?
- Which Indian tennis star has bagged the Australian Open and Cincinnati Masters titles in women’s doubles for the second consecutive year?
- Which minister inaugurated the 5th International Buddhist Conclave in Varanasi-Sarnath by showcasing and project the Buddhist heritage and pilgrim sites of India?