- Q. - Which state government has released Rs.99.62 crore to its Urban Finance and Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited for the year 2016-17 under AMRUT scheme?
Description Of This Question
Under the Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation (AMRUT) scheme, Andhra Pradesh has released Rs.99.62 crore to AP-Urban Finance and Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited (AP-UFIDC) for the year 2016-17. The scheme was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in June 2015 with the focus of the urban renewal projects is to establish infrastructure that could ensure adequate robust sewerage networks and water supply for urban transformation.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Prime Minister would arrive in New Delhi by three-day visit to India for discussing issues of mutual interest?
- Which US-based ATM manufacturer has bagged the single largest order from SBI to install over 7,000 cash-vending machines?
- Interest rate on PPF slashed from ___________to ____________.
- Which team has won the Inaugural Day/night Duleep Trophy tournament in Greater Noida?
- मुंबई में हाल ही में आयोजित 75 वीं वार्षिक आम सभा की बैठक में अखिल भारतीय मैन्युफैक्चरर्स एसोसिएशन (एआईएमए) के राष्ट्रीय अध्यक्ष के रूप में किसे निर्वाचित किया गया ?