- Q. - Which state government has released Rs.99.62 crore to its Urban Finance and Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited for the year 2016-17 under AMRUT scheme?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Under the Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation (AMRUT) scheme, Andhra Pradesh has released Rs.99.62 crore to AP-Urban Finance and Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited (AP-UFIDC) for the year 2016-17. The scheme was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in June 2015 with the focus of the urban renewal projects is to establish infrastructure that could ensure adequate robust sewerage networks and water supply for urban transformation.
Related Topics & Questions:
- अखिल भारतीय इलेक्ट्रॉनिक पोर्टल के नाम पर किसानों और खरीदारों के लिए पारदर्शी और लाभदायक व्यापार सुविधाएं प्रदान करने के लिए क्या है?
- The book namely “Inspiring Thoughts” is written by ?
- Who has launched the Smart city Mission Projects in Pune ?
- राज्य सभा के सदस्यों का चुनाव किनके द्वारा किया जाता है?
- How much amount would invest by the Union Government to increase the capacity of Panipat refinery from 15 million tonnes (MT) to 25 MT?