- Q. - Which state government along with Ministry of Railways signed an MoU for cost sharing of Nabarangpur and Malkangiri new railway line projects?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Ministry of Railways signed MoU with Government of Odisha for cost sharing of two new railway line projects. The Mou was signed in the presence of Union Minister for Railways Suresh Prabhakar Prabhu and Chief Minister of Odisha Naveen Patnaik. Accoding to the MoU, Odisha will bear entire land cost and 50% cost of construction of Jeyore- Nabarangpur (38) km, and 25% of total cost of Jeypore-Malkangiri(130 km) Rail Line Projects.
Related Topics & Questions:
- India to set up Rabindranath Tagore Memorial in ____________.
- Deficiency of Iron leads to ?
- Which Lieutenant General assumed command of the White Knight Corps (16 Corps) from Lieutenant General RR Nimbhorkar on October 10 2016?
- Which former Chief Minister conferred with a prestigious award by the Ugandan government for promoting human values through his literature in Uganda on October 12 2016?
- What is the Theme of 2016 World Pneumonia Day?