- Q. - Which state government along with Ministry of Railways signed an MoU for cost sharing of Nabarangpur and Malkangiri new railway line projects?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Ministry of Railways signed MoU with Government of Odisha for cost sharing of two new railway line projects. The Mou was signed in the presence of Union Minister for Railways Suresh Prabhakar Prabhu and Chief Minister of Odisha Naveen Patnaik. Accoding to the MoU, Odisha will bear entire land cost and 50% cost of construction of Jeyore- Nabarangpur (38) km, and 25% of total cost of Jeypore-Malkangiri(130 km) Rail Line Projects.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which among the following is the capital of Uruguay?
- US museum returns 10th century Rama statue to ?
- Who has been appointed as a Whole-Time Member of markets regulator SEBI by the Union Government?
- Which Bollywood star has joined media mogul Oprah Winfrey and pop star Jennifer Lopez in Variety magazine’s ‘Power of Women Impact’ List?
- Which board had been reconstituted with P S Raghavan, former Ambassador to Russia, as its head?