- Q. - Which state government along with Ministry of Railways signed an MoU for cost sharing of Nabarangpur and Malkangiri new railway line projects?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Ministry of Railways signed MoU with Government of Odisha for cost sharing of two new railway line projects. The Mou was signed in the presence of Union Minister for Railways Suresh Prabhakar Prabhu and Chief Minister of Odisha Naveen Patnaik. Accoding to the MoU, Odisha will bear entire land cost and 50% cost of construction of Jeyore- Nabarangpur (38) km, and 25% of total cost of Jeypore-Malkangiri(130 km) Rail Line Projects.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Name the famous Geophysicist who recently passed away in Hyderabad?
- Which sportsperson from India won the women’s singles title after beating Evgeniya Kosetskaya at the Russain Open badminton held in Vladivostok, Russia?
- Who has been appointed as the President of World Bank?
- National Sports Day is observed on ?
- निम्नलिखित में से कौन सी संस्था अखिल भारतीय विकास वित्त संस्था नहीं है?