- Q. - Which state government along with Ministry of Railways signed an MoU for cost sharing of Nabarangpur and Malkangiri new railway line projects?
Description Of This Question
Ministry of Railways signed MoU with Government of Odisha for cost sharing of two new railway line projects. The Mou was signed in the presence of Union Minister for Railways Suresh Prabhakar Prabhu and Chief Minister of Odisha Naveen Patnaik. Accoding to the MoU, Odisha will bear entire land cost and 50% cost of construction of Jeyore- Nabarangpur (38) km, and 25% of total cost of Jeypore-Malkangiri(130 km) Rail Line Projects.
Related Topics & Questions:
- सिलंग साईक्रोमीटर से क्या मापा जाता है?
- Which Airport was awarded with “Best Tourist Friendly Airport” under the category for “State Annual Excellence Awards (2015-16)”?
- What’s the name of Union Health Ministry’s universal vaccination programme ?
- Finance Ministry approves how much interest on EPF for 2015-16 ?
- What is the name of Social media Twitter head has recently decided to quit his job at the end of November 2016?