- Q. - Which state government along with Ministry of Railways signed an MoU for cost sharing of Nabarangpur and Malkangiri new railway line projects?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Ministry of Railways signed MoU with Government of Odisha for cost sharing of two new railway line projects. The Mou was signed in the presence of Union Minister for Railways Suresh Prabhakar Prabhu and Chief Minister of Odisha Naveen Patnaik. Accoding to the MoU, Odisha will bear entire land cost and 50% cost of construction of Jeyore- Nabarangpur (38) km, and 25% of total cost of Jeypore-Malkangiri(130 km) Rail Line Projects.
Related Topics & Questions:
- वास्तविक सम्पत्ति (Real Estate) क्या है?
- संघ लोक सेवा आयोग (Union Public Service Commission) की नियुक्ति कौन करता है?
- Which scheme is launched by the Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar for the students passing Class 12th exam on Oct 2, 2016?
- What is name of platform that delivers engaging Omni-channel experiences which would released by the Infosys?
- Which board had been reconstituted with P S Raghavan, former Ambassador to Russia, as its head?