- Q. - Which state became the first state in the country to implement Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) in Kerosene?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The scheme would be implemented in four identified districts of the state from 1st of October 2017. These districts are Chatra, Hazaribagh, Khunti and Jamtara. Under the DBTK Scheme, PDS would be sold at non-subsidised price, and, subsidy, as admissible, would be transferred to consumers directly into their bank accounts.
Related Topics & Questions:
- When is the Public Service Day observed in India?
- Seventh Session of the Conference of Parties (COP7) to WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco Control (FCTC) kicked off in which country?
- Name the noted Kudankulam Nuclear Power Project Director has been appointed to the post of Distinguished Scientist in honour for his meritorious service?
- Nursery rhyme – ” Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” is written by ?
- किस में प्रयोगशाला के वैज्ञानिकों ने सत्ता या रसायनों का उपयोग किए बिना कमरे के तापमान पर पानी से बिजली उत्पादन का एक उपन्यास तरीका विकसित किया है?