- Q. - Which state became the first state in the country to implement Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) in Kerosene?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The scheme would be implemented in four identified districts of the state from 1st of October 2017. These districts are Chatra, Hazaribagh, Khunti and Jamtara. Under the DBTK Scheme, PDS would be sold at non-subsidised price, and, subsidy, as admissible, would be transferred to consumers directly into their bank accounts.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which company has associated with Archaelogical Survey of India (ASI) for 360 degree virtual tour of 280-odd monuments across the country?
- J&K Cabinet approved how much interest subsidy for flood-hit traders ?
- किस देश की मुक्केबाजी परिषद प्यूर्टो रिको में डब्ल्यूएचओ के वार्षिक सम्मेलन में मतदान के अधिकार के साथ विश्व मुक्केबाजी संगठन में शामिल किया?
- Who has been newly elected as a President of United States of America on November 8, 2016?
- What does ‘CDS’ stand for ?