- Q. - Which state became the first state in the country to implement Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) in Kerosene?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The scheme would be implemented in four identified districts of the state from 1st of October 2017. These districts are Chatra, Hazaribagh, Khunti and Jamtara. Under the DBTK Scheme, PDS would be sold at non-subsidised price, and, subsidy, as admissible, would be transferred to consumers directly into their bank accounts.
Related Topics & Questions:
- एनबीए खिलाड़ी 2020 तक चीन के मार्स मिशन के लिए चीन के राजदूत के रूप में किसे नियुक्त किया गया है?
- आउटलुक बिजनेस ’19 बकाया महिलाओं के बीच की विशेषता के लिये किस बॉलीवुड सेलिब्रिटी’ को पुरस्कार मिला था?
- _____________ to join world leaders in wax at Madame Tussauds.
- Which state hosted the two day BRICS Convention on Tourism was flagged off on September 1st 2016 represented by the Minister of Tourism, South Africa Mr. D.A. Hanekom and delegations from Russia and China?
- Who has been concurrently accredited as the Ambassador of India to the Republic of Guinea, with residence in Abidjan?