- Q. - Which state became the first state in the country to implement Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) in Kerosene?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The scheme would be implemented in four identified districts of the state from 1st of October 2017. These districts are Chatra, Hazaribagh, Khunti and Jamtara. Under the DBTK Scheme, PDS would be sold at non-subsidised price, and, subsidy, as admissible, would be transferred to consumers directly into their bank accounts.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has been appointed as the new chairman of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)?
- International Labour Day celebrated on ?
- Kalesar National Park situated in
- The Global Citizen Festival organised in which city?
- The Union Govt has given nod for setting up India’s first personal rapid transit (Metrino Pod) network for