- Q. - Which state became the first state in the country to implement Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) in Kerosene?
Description Of This Question
The scheme would be implemented in four identified districts of the state from 1st of October 2017. These districts are Chatra, Hazaribagh, Khunti and Jamtara. Under the DBTK Scheme, PDS would be sold at non-subsidised price, and, subsidy, as admissible, would be transferred to consumers directly into their bank accounts.
Related Topics & Questions:
- What is the name of new species of fish which is found in Kerala waters by a team of CMFRI scientists led by E M Abdus samad?
- Which country’s Prime Minister and European Union leaders to sign a long-delayed landmark trade deal at a summit in Brussels?
- What is the full form of IFAD?
- India jointly agreed with which country to maintain the pace of their high-level exchanges in counter- terrorism and other fields?
- Which bank has announced its entry into Myanmar by opening a branch in the Yangon, former capital city of Myanmar?