- Q. - Which sportsperson from India won the women’s singles title after beating Evgeniya Kosetskaya at the Russain Open badminton held in Vladivostok, Russia?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Ruthvika Shivani Gadde from India won the women’s singles title after beating Evgeniya Kosetskaya 21-10, 21-13 in a 26-minute at the Russain Open badminton held in Vladivostok, Russia. In the same event Indian pair N Sikki Reddy and Pranaav Chopra defeated the Russian duo of Vladimir Ivanov and Valeria Sorokina 21-17 21-19 to clinched the Mixed doubles title.
Related Topics & Questions:
- How much million tonnes mil is produced in India ?
- Which organisation jointly with Mumbai-based RBL Bank has announced a new loan portfolio guarantee that would facilitate up to $75 million for lending to small and medium enterprises (SMEs)?
- The famous tennis player Roger Federer born in which country?
- Recently, who has been announced as captain of IPL team ‘Gujarat Lions”?
- What is the name of last king of Rwanda who ruled the east African nation died at an age of 80?