- Q. - Which sportsperson from India won the women’s singles title after beating Evgeniya Kosetskaya at the Russain Open badminton held in Vladivostok, Russia?
Description Of This Question
Ruthvika Shivani Gadde from India won the women’s singles title after beating Evgeniya Kosetskaya 21-10, 21-13 in a 26-minute at the Russain Open badminton held in Vladivostok, Russia. In the same event Indian pair N Sikki Reddy and Pranaav Chopra defeated the Russian duo of Vladimir Ivanov and Valeria Sorokina 21-17 21-19 to clinched the Mixed doubles title.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Prime Minister of India recently announced a special package of Rs. 200 crore for which state youth to engage youth in constructive sporting activities?
- Who has been appointed as Brand Ambassador of Swachh Rail Mission?
- What is the new which has included by the Oxford English Dictionary which expresses emotions like irritation, disappointment etc.,?
- What is the position of India which is stated by Union Minister for Steel Birender Singh would become the biggest steel manufacturer in the world by year-end currently?
- राज्य सरकार रेल मंत्रालय के साथ-साथ नबरंगपुर और मल्कानगिरी नई रेल लाइन परियोजनाओं की लागत साझा करने के लिए समझौते ज्ञापन पर हस्ताक्षर किसने किए हैं?