- Q. - Which sportsperson from India won the women’s singles title after beating Evgeniya Kosetskaya at the Russain Open badminton held in Vladivostok, Russia?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Ruthvika Shivani Gadde from India won the women’s singles title after beating Evgeniya Kosetskaya 21-10, 21-13 in a 26-minute at the Russain Open badminton held in Vladivostok, Russia. In the same event Indian pair N Sikki Reddy and Pranaav Chopra defeated the Russian duo of Vladimir Ivanov and Valeria Sorokina 21-17 21-19 to clinched the Mixed doubles title.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which dam was chosen for the World Bank’s Award of Excellence for best utilisation of funds for renovation to enhance the strength of the dam?
- MNRE has issued bidding guidelines for setting up _____________ Wind Power Projects connected to inter-state transmission system (ISTS)?
- The Ministry of AYUSH has organized the 9th Annual Meeting of International Regulatory Cooperation for Herbal Medicines (IRCH) from 8-10 November, 2016 in which city?
- The Supreme Court stayed the Commercial release of the genetically modified variety of which Vegetable till October 2017?
- Which of the following is not correct about India agreement with Vietnam? i. Extended a USD 500 million line of credit ii. Signed 12 agreements including a deal to construct offshore patrol boats iii. Defence cooperation