- Q. - Which Senior National Conference leader and former MP died at his residence after prolonged illness at an age of 71?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Senior National Conference leader and former MP Mohammad Shafi Bhat died at his residence after prolonged illness. Bhat was 71 and had been suffering from illness for the past few years. He breathed his last at his Tulsibagh official residence and he was later laid to rest at his ancestral graveyard in Rajbagh locality of uptown Srinagar.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which organisation has launched the skill development digital platform “UNO Learn” to offer skill development courses from industry experts and universities?
- United Nations has suspended _______________ as Goodwill Ambassador of the organization.
- The 2nd Meeting of Heads of Export Credit Agencies of BRICS (BRICS ECAs) was held at which place? The 2nd Meeting of Heads of Export Credit Agencies of BRICS (BRICS ECAs) was held at New Delhi as part of a series of events being organised under the chairmanship of India of BRICS Forum. The meeting was part of series of events being organised under the Chairmanship of India of BRICS Forum. It was organized parallel with meetings of BRICS Trade Ministers.
- Name the disease caused due to tiny magnetic particles from air pollution lodged in human brains and discovered by researchers at Lancaster University?
- Who has been appointed as the New Chancellor of TERI University after a successor of R.K Pachauri?