- Q. - Which scheme is launched by the Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar for the students passing Class 12th exam on Oct 2, 2016?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar launched Student credit card scheme for the students passing Class 12th exam on Oct 2, 2016. It will fecilaitate to get an interest free loan of Rs four lakh for pursuing higher studies.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Whichof the following became first BCCI member to adopt Lodha panel recommendations?
- Which organization has appointed its first adviser undertook with promoting the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) issues its development work?
- Which edition of Air Force Day is celebrated at the Hindon Air Base in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh on October 8th 2016?
- Germany’s Development Bank KfW to provide loan assistance to metro system for ?
- कौन से संगठन ने कहा है कि जीएसटी (माल और सेवाओं) के गोद लेने से टैक्स हाल ही में भारत के मध्यम अवधि को विकास का बढ़ावा मिलेगा?