- Q. - Which scheme is launched by the Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar for the students passing Class 12th exam on Oct 2, 2016?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar launched Student credit card scheme for the students passing Class 12th exam on Oct 2, 2016. It will fecilaitate to get an interest free loan of Rs four lakh for pursuing higher studies.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Boxing Hall of Famer died in Los Angeles at an age of 60 who is popularly known as ‘The Hawk’?
- Name the mobile application launched by Digital payments Platform, MobiKwik and Samgra to promote the habit of saving among Urban poor?
- Name the Indian cricketer who is signed as Brand Ambassador for Hublot watches ?
- A tiny fish species featured with maroon and gold colourdiscovered near Hawaii has been named after which personality?
- Name the Union Territory has became the first in the country to launch ‘Human Papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination’ as a public health programme?