- Q. - Which scheme is launched by the Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar for the students passing Class 12th exam on Oct 2, 2016?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar launched Student credit card scheme for the students passing Class 12th exam on Oct 2, 2016. It will fecilaitate to get an interest free loan of Rs four lakh for pursuing higher studies.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who won the silver medal at the Asian/Oceania Qualifying Tournament ?
- RBI likely to pay _____________ in dividends to government in 2016-17.
- Recently, who has been appointed as the head of a key United Nations force stationed in Golan to maintain the ceasefire between Israeli and Syrian forces?
- What is the name of new species of fish which is found in Kerala waters by a team of CMFRI scientists led by E M Abdus samad?
- What is the India’s rank in the 2016 World Economic Freedom Index? http://www.gktoday.in/gk-current-affairs-september-18-19-2016/