- Q. - Which scheme is launched by the Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar for the students passing Class 12th exam on Oct 2, 2016?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar launched Student credit card scheme for the students passing Class 12th exam on Oct 2, 2016. It will fecilaitate to get an interest free loan of Rs four lakh for pursuing higher studies.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which National Institute of Technology has inaugurated “Bharat RatnaDr APJ Abdul Kalam Learning Resource Centre” by the State Chief Minister?
- The Financial Action Task Force (FATF) and the G20 Anti-Corruption Working Group (ACWG) held a 6th joint Experts Meeting on Corruption in which country?
- International Labour Day celebrated on ?
- संघ लोक सेवा आयोग (Union Public Service Commission) की नियुक्ति कौन करता है?
- All scheduled banks are registered under the second schedule of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Act