- Q. - Which report has been released by the World Health Organisation (WHO) to prevent, detect and treat the disease if they are to meet global targets?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The new Global Tuberculosis Report 2016 released by the World Health Organisation. New data published by WHO in its 2016 “Global Tuberculosis Report” show that countries need to move much faster to prevent, detect, and treat the disease if they are to meet global targets. World Health Organisation updated the estimate of incidence – that is, the number of new tuberculosis cases in a year – from 1.7 million cases to 2.8 million in 2015.
Related Topics & Questions:
- RBI released Final Guidelines on PPI for ?
- Which state education department has partnered with US based technology firm CISCO to promote digital learning across the state using virtual digital room?
- How many scientists awarded with The 2016 Nobel Prize for their work on exotic states of matter?
- Which ministry announced 7 pronged strategy namely “indradhanush” ?
- Which animal species has been included in the International Union for Conservation of Nature Red List during Global conference in Honolulu?