- Q. - Which report has been released by the World Health Organisation (WHO) to prevent, detect and treat the disease if they are to meet global targets?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The new Global Tuberculosis Report 2016 released by the World Health Organisation. New data published by WHO in its 2016 “Global Tuberculosis Report” show that countries need to move much faster to prevent, detect, and treat the disease if they are to meet global targets. World Health Organisation updated the estimate of incidence – that is, the number of new tuberculosis cases in a year – from 1.7 million cases to 2.8 million in 2015.
Related Topics & Questions:
- According to data released by the World Bank, India’s GDP has reached
- Which part or provision of Indian Constitution cannot be amended ?
- Which among the following companies is rated as World’s Most Powerful Brand in IT services, recently?
- Who won mixed doubles title of US Open ?
- Which organisation jointly with Mumbai-based RBL Bank has announced a new loan portfolio guarantee that would facilitate up to $75 million for lending to small and medium enterprises (SMEs)?