- Q. - Which report has been released by the World Health Organisation (WHO) to prevent, detect and treat the disease if they are to meet global targets?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The new Global Tuberculosis Report 2016 released by the World Health Organisation. New data published by WHO in its 2016 “Global Tuberculosis Report” show that countries need to move much faster to prevent, detect, and treat the disease if they are to meet global targets. World Health Organisation updated the estimate of incidence – that is, the number of new tuberculosis cases in a year – from 1.7 million cases to 2.8 million in 2015.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Airlines has introduced ‘child-free zones’ on all of its flights especially for business travelers can do their work without interruption?
- On Which University Terrorist attacked Recently ?
- A class is an object
- Brand ambassador _ _ _ _ divides Haryana government ?
- Nursery rhyme – ” Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” is written by ?