- Q. - Which report has been released by the World Health Organisation (WHO) to prevent, detect and treat the disease if they are to meet global targets?
Description Of This Question
The new Global Tuberculosis Report 2016 released by the World Health Organisation. New data published by WHO in its 2016 “Global Tuberculosis Report” show that countries need to move much faster to prevent, detect, and treat the disease if they are to meet global targets. World Health Organisation updated the estimate of incidence – that is, the number of new tuberculosis cases in a year – from 1.7 million cases to 2.8 million in 2015.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Indian tribal woman won first discrimination-based Case in United Kingdom ?
- Which country became 1st country to eliminate the transmission of HIV from mother to baby
- Who has been conferred Saudi Arabia’s highest civilian honour?
- Who awarded with GCHERA World Agriculture Prize for the year 2015 ?
- Which among the following is the capital of Uruguay?