- Q. - Which report has been released by the World Health Organisation (WHO) to prevent, detect and treat the disease if they are to meet global targets?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The new Global Tuberculosis Report 2016 released by the World Health Organisation. New data published by WHO in its 2016 “Global Tuberculosis Report” show that countries need to move much faster to prevent, detect, and treat the disease if they are to meet global targets. World Health Organisation updated the estimate of incidence – that is, the number of new tuberculosis cases in a year – from 1.7 million cases to 2.8 million in 2015.
Related Topics & Questions:
- What is the name of disease has killed over 150 children and taken epidemic proportions in Malkangiri district due to negligence in Japan?
- Tennis Player Sriram Balaji won against the top seeded player Seong Chan of Korea in the $10,000 ITF men’s Futures tennis tournament held in Thailand. He belongs to which state?
- EIB to loan €450 million for ?
- Who has been appointed as Regional Representative for SAARC countries by The World Free Zones Orgànisation (World FZO)?
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched Haryana’s year-long golden jubilee celebrations of Haryana in which city?