- Q. - Which Public sector undertaking has announced a start up scheme with a corpus amount of Rs. 30 crore?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Indian Oil Corporation (IOC) has announced a start-up scheme with a corpus amount of Rs.30 crore. Start-up scheme will promote collaborative research, develop an innovative ecosystem, nurture entrepreneurship, boost start-ups with rural orientation and open up avenues for young employees of IOC to launch start-up projects.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The eternal music manager that helped launch the career of N.W.A and the Gangsta Rap movement has passed way recently. Who is he?
- Which multiplex chain in India has partnered with State Bank of India(SBI) to enable cash withdrawal of Rs 2000 at their multiplex ?
- In which place, The 4th Meeting of BRICS Education Ministers Conference was held to promote education cooperation and people to people exchanges among the BRICS countries?
- Scientists from which country have developed 3D artificial lung model which will help in creating more accurate treatment method and drugs for the lung disease.
- Which Indian hockey team captain has bagged the 28th Jimmy George foundation award instituted for the best sports person in the state?