- Q. - Which Public sector undertaking has announced a start up scheme with a corpus amount of Rs. 30 crore?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Indian Oil Corporation (IOC) has announced a start-up scheme with a corpus amount of Rs.30 crore. Start-up scheme will promote collaborative research, develop an innovative ecosystem, nurture entrepreneurship, boost start-ups with rural orientation and open up avenues for young employees of IOC to launch start-up projects.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Tajamul Islam who won under eight World Kick Boxing Championshipm for India belongs to which state.
- Which colour of the ball used during the Duleep Trophy Cricket tournament ?
- Which festival was respected for the first time at the United Nations, with the world body’s imposing headquarters in New York?
- Who is the author of the book “Jyoti Punj” ?
- Recently, The Intellectual Property Appellate Board (IPAB) has ordered _____based Geographical Indications Registry (GIR) to issue ‘Geographical Indication’ tag for basmati ?