- Q. - Which Public sector undertaking has announced a start up scheme with a corpus amount of Rs. 30 crore?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Indian Oil Corporation (IOC) has announced a start-up scheme with a corpus amount of Rs.30 crore. Start-up scheme will promote collaborative research, develop an innovative ecosystem, nurture entrepreneurship, boost start-ups with rural orientation and open up avenues for young employees of IOC to launch start-up projects.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Recently, State Bank of India introduced a new home lone scheme namely ______for young working professionals/executives ?
- Which scheme is introduced by the Civil Aviation Ministry, along with Airports Authority of India (AAI) and Puducherry government?
- Which date is observed as International Day for Preventing the Exploitation of the Environment in War and Armed Conflict?
- What is the name of Portuguese professional footballer has won the European Golden Boy award 2016?
- Uttar Pradesh state Government has inaugurated the dedicated power supply of minimum how many hours to every nook and corner of state ?