- Q. - Which Public sector undertaking has announced a start up scheme with a corpus amount of Rs. 30 crore?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Indian Oil Corporation (IOC) has announced a start-up scheme with a corpus amount of Rs.30 crore. Start-up scheme will promote collaborative research, develop an innovative ecosystem, nurture entrepreneurship, boost start-ups with rural orientation and open up avenues for young employees of IOC to launch start-up projects.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has been conferred Saudi Arabia’s highest civilian honour?
- Which Top actor has been chosen as the Brand Ambassador for Arunachal Pradesh State tourism to boost tourism?
- Which Indian Golfer fired an impressive 67 for a four-day total of 269 at the Bears Best Cheongna Golf Club, winning the 2016 million-won ($196,000) cash prize?
- Which date is observed as World Post day every year all over the world by commemorating the date for the establishment of Universal Postal Union (UPU) in 1874 in Bern, Switzerland?
- Who won T20 world cup 2016