- Q. - Which programme would launch by Union Government to create awareness about welfare of religious minorities?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The Centre would launch ‘Progress Panchayat’, an outreach campaign to create awareness about its programmes for the welfare of religious minorities and remove their “fear and misconceptions” about the NDA government.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which year is the deadline for Union Government to completely seal the India-Pakistan border as part of an extensive plan to monitor the country’s frontier security?
- Who has been named New Zealand’s cricket team’s captain ?
- Which state government organised the Guinness Record entrants – traditional state festival of ‘Bathukamma’ on a grand scale at the Lal Bahadur stadium?
- The President of China Xi Jinping appointed Luo Zhaohui as New Ambassador to which country by replacing Le Yucheng?
- Which project has been awarded as international UNESCO Confucius Prize for literacy 2016?