- Q. - Which Prime Minister would arrive in New Delhi by three-day visit to India for discussing issues of mutual interest?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Sri Lanka Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe would arrive in New Delhi for a three-day visit to India.During his stay, he would meet Prime Minister Narendra Modi and discuss issues of mutual interest. They had decided to conclude an enhanced bilateral economic partnership by the end of this year to allow the free flow of services between the two nations.
Related Topics & Questions:
- राष्ट्रीय चिह्न में ‘सत्यमेव जयते’ कहाँ पर अंकित है?
- Which IFS officer has been appointed as the next Ambassador of India to the Republic of Lebanon by Ministry of External Affairs?
- Which festival was respected for the first time at the United Nations, with the world body’s imposing headquarters in New York?
- Who became fastest cricketer to make 10 ODI centuries ?
- बर्फ पानी पर क्यों तैरता है?