- Q. - Which Prime Minister would arrive in New Delhi by three-day visit to India for discussing issues of mutual interest?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Sri Lanka Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe would arrive in New Delhi for a three-day visit to India.During his stay, he would meet Prime Minister Narendra Modi and discuss issues of mutual interest. They had decided to conclude an enhanced bilateral economic partnership by the end of this year to allow the free flow of services between the two nations.
Related Topics & Questions:
- NSDA Signs MoU with which country for Joint Research in Skills Sector
- Robin Peterson who recently announced his retirement from cricket belongs to which country?
- Who has been appointed as Goodwill Ambassador by UNDP ?
- Union Minister for Chemical and Petrochemicals has inaugurated INDIA-CHEM 2016 International Conference held at which city?
- किस में प्रयोगशाला के वैज्ञानिकों ने सत्ता या रसायनों का उपयोग किए बिना कमरे के तापमान पर पानी से बिजली उत्पादन का एक उपन्यास तरीका विकसित किया है?