- Q. - Which Prime Minister would arrive in New Delhi by three-day visit to India for discussing issues of mutual interest?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Sri Lanka Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe would arrive in New Delhi for a three-day visit to India.During his stay, he would meet Prime Minister Narendra Modi and discuss issues of mutual interest. They had decided to conclude an enhanced bilateral economic partnership by the end of this year to allow the free flow of services between the two nations.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has been appointed as an Additional Director (Non Executive) of Yes Bank with effect from March 05, 2016?
- Who has announced retirement from International Football ?
- What is the name of navigation satellite has been launched by China using pulsar detectors to reveal new technologies for space mapping?
- Who is Road Transport and Highways Minister ?
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched Haryana’s year-long golden jubilee celebrations of Haryana in which city?