- Q. - Which person along with Bengt Holmstrom were awarded the 2016 Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Science?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Oliver Hart and Bengt Holmstrom were awarded the 2016 Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Science for their work on improving the design of contracts, the deals that bind together employers and their workers, or companies and their customers. Oliver Simon D’Arcy Hart is a British-born American economist and the Andrew E. Furer Professor of Economics at Harvard University.
Related Topics & Questions:
- A tiny fish species featured with maroon and gold colourdiscovered near Hawaii has been named after which personality?
- Which bank has given an approval to British payments company Earthport for outbound cross-border payment services to banks in India?
- Which organisation has launched the skill development digital platform “UNO Learn” to offer skill development courses from industry experts and universities?
- Valvoline Cummins India has roped which cricketer as its brand ambassador of it’s engine oils and lubricants range?
- Which Indian Golfer recorded her third top-10 finish on the Ladies European Tour at the ISPS Handa Ladies European Masters held at the Golf Club Hubblerath, Germany?