- Q. - Which person along with Bengt Holmstrom were awarded the 2016 Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Science?
Description Of This Question
Oliver Hart and Bengt Holmstrom were awarded the 2016 Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Science for their work on improving the design of contracts, the deals that bind together employers and their workers, or companies and their customers. Oliver Simon D’Arcy Hart is a British-born American economist and the Andrew E. Furer Professor of Economics at Harvard University.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which telescope has detected Great Balls of Fire (GBF), a mysterious super-hot blobs of gas seen near a dying star?
- Which among the following companies is rated as World’s Most Powerful Brand in IT services, recently?
- Who has been appointed as the President of Hockey India during the 41st Hockey India Executive Board meeting on November 25, 2016 in New Delhi and will replace Narinder Dhruv BatrA.
- Chief Minister portfolios held by ailing Chief Minister J. Jayalalithaa have been allocated to which minister?
- Who has been appointed as the New Chancellor of TERI University after a successor of R.K Pachauri?