- Q. - Which Organization raised projections for India’s economic growth by 0.2 percentage points to 7.6 per cent for 2016-17 and 2017-18?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The projections came in at a time when the Fund said global economic growth would be subdued this year, following a slowdown in the US and Britain’s vote to exit the European Union.The projections came at a time when it retained global economic growth at 3.1 per cent for 2016 and 3.4 per cent for 2017.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which institute group of students has been developing drones using indigenous hardware and software under the initiative of its Aerial Robotics?
- Which movement is initiated by the Puducherry Lt Governor Kiran Bedi as a part of Swachh Bharatand Swachh Puducherry initiative at Seliamedu village in Bahoor?
- Which person along with Bengt Holmstrom were awarded the 2016 Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Science?
- Which week is to celebrate each year as World Space Week declared by the UN General Assembly?
- World’s largest solar power plant opened in the _____________ area in Morocco ?