- Q. - Which Organization raised projections for India’s economic growth by 0.2 percentage points to 7.6 per cent for 2016-17 and 2017-18?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The projections came in at a time when the Fund said global economic growth would be subdued this year, following a slowdown in the US and Britain’s vote to exit the European Union.The projections came at a time when it retained global economic growth at 3.1 per cent for 2016 and 3.4 per cent for 2017.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which company would bring to market the world’s first artificial pancreas, after U.S. regulators cleared the device for diabetics to automatically monitor blood sugar?
- Which Indian traditional languages becomes the part of United Nation’s charter recently?
- विश्वविद्यालय फिल्ड फ्रेश फूड्स, भारती एंटरप्राइजेज और डेल मोंटे प्रशांत लिमिटेड के बीच संयुक्त उद्यम के साथ एक सहमति पत्र पर मकई उत्पादकता अनुसंधान कार्यक्रम के बाहर ले जाने के लिए किसने हस्ताक्षर किए हैं?
- Name the former Cambodian Prime Minister has passed away recently at an age of 80?
- FERA has been replaced with Foreign Exchange Management Act FEMA. What is FERA