- Q. - Which Organization raised projections for India’s economic growth by 0.2 percentage points to 7.6 per cent for 2016-17 and 2017-18?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The projections came in at a time when the Fund said global economic growth would be subdued this year, following a slowdown in the US and Britain’s vote to exit the European Union.The projections came at a time when it retained global economic growth at 3.1 per cent for 2016 and 3.4 per cent for 2017.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which date is observed as The International Day of Non-Violence, on the behalf of 147th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi?
- भारत के किस क्षेत्र के जनजातियों के आखेटन अधिकार को वन्य जीव संरक्षण कानूनों से अप्रभावित रखा गया है?
- IPO is the first time that the stock of a private company is offered to the
- Who has been appointed as an Independent Non-Executive Director of Nestle India Board ?
- The famous tennis player Roger Federer born in which country?