- Q. - Which organisation had asserted that adoption of GST (Goods and Services) tax recently would boost India’s medium-term growth?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The International Monetary Fund (IMF) had asserted that adoption of GST (Goods and Services) tax would boost India’s medium-term growth. India’s strong reform push in 2016 was welcome and should continue quickly. Adoption of the goods and services tax is self -contained to boost India’s medium-term growth was announced by the IMF in its latest Asia Pacific regional economic update.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which state has decided to enter into Joint Venture agreement with Railways for rail projects in the state under the 51:49 equity partnership arrangements?
- विश्वविद्यालय फिल्ड फ्रेश फूड्स, भारती एंटरप्राइजेज और डेल मोंटे प्रशांत लिमिटेड के बीच संयुक्त उद्यम के साथ एक सहमति पत्र पर मकई उत्पादकता अनुसंधान कार्यक्रम के बाहर ले जाने के लिए किसने हस्ताक्षर किए हैं?
- ___High Court terms reservation in promotions in the State as unconstitutional ?
- Which of the following is not correct about India agreement with Vietnam? i. Extended a USD 500 million line of credit ii. Signed 12 agreements including a deal to construct offshore patrol boats iii. Defence cooperation
- वित्तीय सेवा कंपनी भुगतान सत्यापन के लिए चेहरे बॉयोमीट्रिक्स के उपयोग के लिए किस को एप्लिकेशन बाहर किया?