- Q. - Which organisation had asserted that adoption of GST (Goods and Services) tax recently would boost India’s medium-term growth?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The International Monetary Fund (IMF) had asserted that adoption of GST (Goods and Services) tax would boost India’s medium-term growth. India’s strong reform push in 2016 was welcome and should continue quickly. Adoption of the goods and services tax is self -contained to boost India’s medium-term growth was announced by the IMF in its latest Asia Pacific regional economic update.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which organization has appointed its first adviser undertook with promoting the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) issues its development work?
- India jointly with which country has signed deals to increase oil production worth $1.45 billion?
- RBI has imposed Rs.5 crore fine on a bank for FOREX transactions irregularities, name the bank ?
- Which state has launched a new housing policy by renovating over 10,000 old or dilapidated buildings from the suburbs?
- Which President died recently due to severe stroke that the Government announced the ending over a quarter of a century of his iron-fisted rule in the Central Asian nation?