- Q. - Which organisation had asserted that adoption of GST (Goods and Services) tax recently would boost India’s medium-term growth?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The International Monetary Fund (IMF) had asserted that adoption of GST (Goods and Services) tax would boost India’s medium-term growth. India’s strong reform push in 2016 was welcome and should continue quickly. Adoption of the goods and services tax is self -contained to boost India’s medium-term growth was announced by the IMF in its latest Asia Pacific regional economic update.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Recently, who has been appointed as the head of a key United Nations force stationed in Golan to maintain the ceasefire between Israeli and Syrian forces?
- इसरो (ISRO) का मुख्य कार्यालय कहाँ पर स्थित है?
- The currency of Canada is ?
- US museum returns 10th century Rama statue to ?
- Who has been sworn as new President of Brazil after serving as President in an acting capacity since 12th May 2016?