- Q. - Which minister embarked a 7-day official visit to Canada and the US to attend the annual meetings of World Bank and IMF and hold talks with global investors?
Description Of This Question
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley embarks a 7-day official (October 3 to October 10) visit to Canada and the US to attend the annual meetings of World Bank and IMF and hold talks with global investors. In Canada, he met top official and review progress made in the proposed Comprehensive Economic partnership agreement (CEPA) and Foreign Investment and Protection Agreement (FIPA).
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which motivational speaker has been awarded Honorary Fellowship in UK ?
- Who has been elected as Tibetan government-in-exile ?
- What is the name of the seventh edition Global Sports Summit, organized by the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI)?
- Who has been appointed as the next Ambassador of India to Austria is served as Former Indian Foreign Service (IFS) officer of the 1988 batch?
- The Central Government has given in principle approval to a grant of __________ to make the development of the proposed Sagar Port project in West Bengal on September 4 , 2016. A.Rs. 515 crores