- Q. - Which minister embarked a 7-day official visit to Canada and the US to attend the annual meetings of World Bank and IMF and hold talks with global investors?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley embarks a 7-day official (October 3 to October 10) visit to Canada and the US to attend the annual meetings of World Bank and IMF and hold talks with global investors. In Canada, he met top official and review progress made in the proposed Comprehensive Economic partnership agreement (CEPA) and Foreign Investment and Protection Agreement (FIPA).
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which centre has been launched by the Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis which spread over 7,000 square feet at Nariman Point in south Mumbai?
- _____________ gets first Earthquake Warning System in country.
- Who has been appointed as the New Chancellor of TERI University after a successor of R.K Pachauri?
- Which city to hold the 2016 Kabaddi world cup to be held from October 7th to 22nd 2016?
- Which State Governor has taken the additional charge of Tamilnadu due to Current Governor Konijeti Rosaiah’s tenure ended on August 30?