- Q. - Which legendary Oscar-winning Polish film director whose movies defied communist-era censors died at the age of 90?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
A legend in the world of cinema, Polish film director Andrzej Wajda had died aged 90, leaving behind an opus of acclaimed films inspired by his country’s turbulent history. Polish media broke the news, which was also confirmed to AFP by a family friend who did not wish to be named.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which festival was respected for the first time at the United Nations, with the world body’s imposing headquarters in New York?
- भारत पर आक्रमण करने वाला प्रथम मुसलमान आक्रमणकारी कौन था?
- फुटबाल मैच को आरम्भ करने के लिए प्रत्येक टीम में कम से कम कितने खिलाड़ी उपस्थित होने चाहिए?
- Which drug maker is setting up an innovation and development center (I&D) in Mumbai to develop new drug formulations, new indications, dosing, packaging and other differentiated offerings?
- What is the full form of SDSN ?