- Q. - Which legendary Oscar-winning Polish film director whose movies defied communist-era censors died at the age of 90?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
A legend in the world of cinema, Polish film director Andrzej Wajda had died aged 90, leaving behind an opus of acclaimed films inspired by his country’s turbulent history. Polish media broke the news, which was also confirmed to AFP by a family friend who did not wish to be named.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Indian cricketer to become Rio Olympic goodwill ambassador for India ?
- Which state government has recently signed an MoU with Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) and establishment of a Gems & Jewellery Industrial Park?
- World Consumer Rights Day (WCRD) is being observed on _____________.
- When is the Public Service Day observed in India?
- Which sports person stood No. 1 position Indian athlete in the latest Forbes Fab 40 2016?