- Q. - Which legendary Oscar-winning Polish film director whose movies defied communist-era censors died at the age of 90?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
A legend in the world of cinema, Polish film director Andrzej Wajda had died aged 90, leaving behind an opus of acclaimed films inspired by his country’s turbulent history. Polish media broke the news, which was also confirmed to AFP by a family friend who did not wish to be named.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Financial Services Company rolled out Selfie Pay app for the use of facial biometrics for payment authentication?
- Who won the Men’s Singles title of the Syed Modi International Grand Prix Gold Badminton Championships recently?
- Who is appointed as Prime Minister of Congo ?
- Whichof the following became first BCCI member to adopt Lodha panel recommendations?
- Name the Water jet Fast Attack Craft has been designed Garden reach Shipbuilders and Engineers Limited to Indian Navy?