- Q. - Which legendary Oscar-winning Polish film director whose movies defied communist-era censors died at the age of 90?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
A legend in the world of cinema, Polish film director Andrzej Wajda had died aged 90, leaving behind an opus of acclaimed films inspired by his country’s turbulent history. Polish media broke the news, which was also confirmed to AFP by a family friend who did not wish to be named.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which date is observed as The International Day of Non-Violence, on the behalf of 147th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi?
- What is the current Repo Rate?
- Who won the gold medal in women’s individual category at the 12th South Asian Games (SAG) ?
- हमारे शरीर में त्वचा तल के नीचे विद्यमान वसा निम्न में से किसके विरुद्ध अवरोधक का काम करती है?
- According to World Health Organization which virus is not an emergency any more?