- Q. - Which legendary Oscar-winning Polish film director whose movies defied communist-era censors died at the age of 90?
Description Of This Question
A legend in the world of cinema, Polish film director Andrzej Wajda had died aged 90, leaving behind an opus of acclaimed films inspired by his country’s turbulent history. Polish media broke the news, which was also confirmed to AFP by a family friend who did not wish to be named.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which state has become the first state to implement the benefits of 7th Central Pay commission to its employees with effect from 01.01.17?
- What is the full form of PPF ?
- Which country’s boxing council has been inducted into the World Boxing Organisation with voting rights in the WBO’s annual convention at Puerto Rico?
- Israel National Security Council has signed an agreement with which country undersecretary of state for Political affairs for development of anti-missile defense systems?
- कितने संस्था सेबी द्वारा शेयर बाजार तंत्र के दुरुपयोग के माध्यम से कर चोरी और अवैध लाभ से संबंधित एक मामले में प्रतिबंध लगा दिया गया है?