- Q. - Which Laboratory’s scientists have developed a novel way of producing electricity from water at room temperature without using any power or chemicals?
Description Of This Question
Scientists from Delhi’s National Physical Laboratory (NPL) have developed a novel way of producing electricity from water at room temperature without using any power or chemicals. A team led by Dr. R.K. Kotnala used nanoporous magnesium ferrite to split water into hydronium (H3O) and hydroxide (OH) ions and used silver and zinc as electrodes to make a cell that produces electricity.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Economic think-tank NCAER has pegged India’s GDP growth at what percent for the year 2016-17?
- Which Airport was awarded with “Best Tourist Friendly Airport” under the category for “State Annual Excellence Awards (2015-16)”?
- Recently who was appointed as the new president of the International Hockey Federation?
- Who became first Indian film to win Best First Foreign Film award by FSCC ?
- Recently who appointed as DG of Railways Protection Force ?